GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Teehee I think you will get some peace and quiet today Handy, she'll be too pre-occupied!

8 dogs sounds like quite a houseful. But fun!
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      Teehee I think you will get some peace and quiet today Handy, she'll be too pre-occupied!

8 dogs sounds like quite a houseful. But fun!
      It was great this morning received my orders from the other side of the Toilet door.

She's looking drained

Back in a bit with more news.
      Regards, Handy
      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

All those doglees Handy!

My dog is such a spoilt little madam she seriously hates any other dog and won't back down to anyone! (Ahem most large dogs could finish her off in one mouthful)

xx

Comment

Evenin all, I'm still trying to get all the Dogs together on one photo. But for now heres a few of my guests

This is Barney and a real character, all he wants to do is sit on your knee and hug you. A real teddy bear.

This one is Alice, a real sheep dog

She rounds up everything but sheep,
          my boots, the table legs, the pot pigs in fact everything that doesn't run away. It's out with the wood filler when they go home To repair her autographs.

Lady Hooray has had the all clear, so she seems quite chipper this evening. Had to laugh though at effect of the laxative's. I bet the water bill shot up this morning, I told her I thought she was looking Flushed.

Regards all, Handy.
          Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

O what gorgeous doggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Evening all, Handy is knockered again. Its been a very long and Hot day.
              I now have to take care working in the borders as this weather has brought the adders out early this year.

Flash the Black Lab found a Nightingale nest this evening. I hope the mother comes back, terrific clutch of tiny eggs. If she's back tomorrow I will try to get the area fenced of to protect her from Stoats, Badgers and Shadow the Cat.

Kid sis went home today, my dogglies are missing their cousins, still 8 dogs in one cottage no matter how well they get on is still a lot of dog.

Hoover has gone on strike trying to pick up all the hair.

When I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard I have lots to tell you. Things are getting back to normal at the Hall. I promise to try not to rant.

For now Regards to all, Handy.

Comment

As a postscript Shadow the Cat has now come home after being chased into a nervous breakdown by Charlie the Irish Border Collie (rescue dog)

I bet if she got him on his own, he wouldn't chase cats anymore.

This is Barny who is a teddy bear.

Regards all, Handy
                Last edited by Handyman; 20 April 2011, 22:29. Reason: seeing double (pasted same photo twice)

Comment

Phew what a scorcher, it was so hot this afternoon I had to resort to drinking Water

By 3 pm I was almost melting in my wellies.

Big clean up today as Lady Hooray is having family and the Smallworths over for a BBQ on Saturday. Seems that tomorrow being a bank holiday has slipped her mind.

My Car passed it's test yesterday so it's off oop North tomorrow evening, not looking forward to the Journey, but if it keeps Mrs Handy happy it will be worth the peace and quiet.

Hopefully I will find the time for a longer update soon, but till then, Cheers all.
                  Handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Phew what a scorcher, it was so hot this afternoon I had to resort to drinking Water

By 3 pm I was almost melting in my wellies.

Big clean up today as Lady Hooray is having family and the Smallworths over for a BBQ on Saturday. Seems that tomorrow being a bank holiday has slipped her mind.

My Car passed it's test yesterday so it's off oop North tomorrow evening, not looking forward to the Journey, but if it keeps Mrs Handy happy it will be worth the peace and quiet.

Hopefully I will find the time for a longer update soon, but till then, Cheers all.
                    Handy.
                    Love the pic Handy

You drive carefully and have a lovely time
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

My God, that sounds horrific! How did you cope?!

Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                        My God, that sounds horrific! How did you cope?!

With Difficulty, I was nearly sober for the first time in 30 years.

I had a bad head this morning, I recon it was dehydration (not a hangover)

Off Oop North on the Easter Egg Run to Grandkids, see you all late Sunday.
                        Regards Handy.

Comment

With Difficulty, I was nearly sober for the first time in 30 years.
                          Is that how long you've been married?!

Have a great weekend, see you soon!
                          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                            Is that how long you've been married?!

Have a great weekend, see you soon!
                            No, but some times it feels that way. Ducks and post quick as Mrs Handy enters the room

Comment

Hi all, the last couple of days have been exhausting. Kiddlies were great, had us in stitches, shame I can't say the same about the adults who have Mrs Handy wrapped around their little fingers We (SHE) bought the Kids new clothes and shoes. Put a weeks shopping in the larder, and then Sil goes on about how the DMP they are on now is helping and now he will have the cash to put up a new fence at his parents.
                              On top of all this I could still smell the Herbal Tobacco he's growing in his garage.

Fed up doesn't even come close.

On a lighter note got the 2 labs back from the kennels and took them for a walk down on the beach this afternoon. Chill out time.

Regards to all, Handy.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 26 April 2011, 05:52. Reason: typo

Comment

Hey Handy
                                Loving all the doglee photos.

Glad you got back safe and sound. I really don't know how you mange to keep it shut with the SiL from HELL pah!

xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X