GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hi All from a Gorilla - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All from a Gorilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All from a Gorilla

Hi All.

I've been a forum denizen for a few years now. We give to others what we have learned, and we get a bit of 'kudos' in return, maybe. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't - but it's an ego-boost when it does.

I have had the dubious pleasure of being involved in PPI reclaims recently, and if I can offer any help in that respect, then I will endeavour to do so for as long as it might be of use.

When I outlive my usefulness, then please do let me know, however !!!

Re: Hi All from a Gorilla

Welcome.

Recognise the name. Look forward to anything you can contribute.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Bill,
      Welcome from me too! Nice to see you here. I seem to recall we had some early morning laughs on LB when I was Shepherdess over there

Comment

Welcome from me too.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep it's the same Bill from LB or if you prefer PAG -> http://www.penaltyactiongroup.co.uk/...orum.php?f=216

you're more than welcome mate and glad of any help you can bring regards ppi reclaims and the awful calculations.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome from me too Bill
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
              I have had the dubious pleasure of being involved in PPI reclaims recently, and if I can offer any help in that respect
              Hello Bill and a big welcome from your old Buddy Plan B

You have many more talents than just PPI and we want to see them all on here

Comment

Hi All.

I've been a forum denizen for a few years now. We give to others what we have learned, and we get a bit of 'kudos' in return, maybe. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't - but it's an ego-boost when it does.

I have had the dubious pleasure of being involved in PPI reclaims recently, and if I can offer any help in that respect, then I will endeavour to do so for as long as it might be of use.

When I outlive my usefulness, then please do let me know, however !!!
                I remember your name from years ago when you and Bailiff Watchdog got into a few spats....
                Remember the mantra:
                NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Hi guys, and thank you for the welcome. If I can help with the maths stuff, then I'll do my best.

@ P1, I'm not much cop with bailiff stuff, but I will say my piece if I feel I should. I also expect the same from others - such is the two-way nature of these forums. I hope I said nothing to cause any undue damage or distress.

@ Plan B, I really don't know what other talents you refer to, but PLEASE don't post any You-Tube footage. I WILL pay. My reputation is already in tatters, and I am having real problems dealing with the incoming emails as a result, LOL !!!

Yeah - I wish. But - seriously. Thank you for your nice welcome, guys. I'll roll my sleeves up and see if I can be of use here. The acknowledgement we get is what keeps it all going, isn't it ?

So - thank you.
                  Last edited by Bill-K; 6 October 2013, 04:54. Reason: More stuff - that's all.

Comment

And welcome from me too

Comment

and a belated welcome aboard from me too!!

Comment

My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Rodger99 View Post
                          I think I know where that came from

Comment

Thank you for your further welcomes guys. In particular, Rodger99, who clearly knows I used be a big fan of Marianne Fathfull back in her bikes & leather days. But some of the stories I heard put me off Mars Bars for the rest of my life, and I've never been able to forgive her for that. He will also know that I hate this particular choon with a passion !!! Cheers mate-------NOT !!!

Comment

Marianne Fathfull back in her bikes & leather days. But some of the stories I heard put me off Mars Bars for the rest of my life, and I've never been able to forgive her for that.
                              For those of you who don't get the Mars Bar connection:

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/05...ars-bar-vagina

Comment

Working...
                              X