GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to ShedAnd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to ShedAnd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to ShedAnd

Hi ShedAnd and welcome. I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:- We don't bite, help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at allaboutFORUMS
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Welcome to ShedAnd

Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Hi and welcome
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

welcome from me too!

Elsa x

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.
          Cheers
          You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Comment

Ok, Hi to all, I am going to keep this brief, back in Dec 2010 me and my wife had our house Repossessed by Platform home lending, They sold it I think April 2011 with a shortfall of £35466.78 including charges and fees. Also we had a secured loan on the house with GE money and they are chasing use for £20664.50.

Please could someone help us on these?

we have not heard from GE money since Dec 2011 and this was with debt collections agency DLC they was trying to get me to agree an arrangement for the debt 50% off with 60 monthly payment of £172.20 I still have the email. Not heard from since as I ignored the email.

Platform, was in talks over the Phone and I offered a token payment to them of £10.00 for the next six months starting Nov 1st this was mid-October but I soon called them back cancelling the direct debit and told them I will be writing to them regarding the claim and I do not acknowledge it (or I will be contesting it). I have managed to get some breathing space till 3rd Jan 2013.

I have my own debt with Santander (agreed overdraft not sure the original limit think it was around £500) originally with Abbey Nat bank. Last heard from them I think was July 2010 the debt was with Clarity, I told them to stick it over the phone as I owe the money to Abbey Nat whom no longer exist, last payment into the account was Sept 2006, Abbey closed the account down around that time they are/was chasing £719.51.

My wife has some debts from before we met in 2004, and these have been on a DMP since 2003, she is paying the DMP £50.00pm

They are as follows. (Copied and pasted from DMP website)

ROBINSON WAY LTD. £3,044.25 Original Creditor: BANK OF SCOTLAND, SAINSBURYS BANK

CL FINANCE . £1,406.59 Original Creditor: LEWIS DEBT RECOVERY. On a CCJ not sure of court and when (about 4 years ago).

LOWELL FINANCIAL LTD. £866.76 Original Creditor: SAINSBURYS LOAN

CAPQUEST DEBT RECOVERY. £787.27 Original Creditor: BANK OF SCOTLAND, SAINSBURYS BANK

CL FINANCE . £203.93 Original Creditor: SANTANDER CARDS. On a CCJ not sure of court and when. about 4 years ago.

I think the way forward with these is the UE route but not sure about the 2 CCJs

next payment due to DMP is 10th Nov £50.00 both CCJs amount to £10.00,fiver each.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers ShedAnd.

Comment

Hi Shedand welcome.

If you want to start a new thread here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=14 and copy your last post there.

It will get more attention there rather than the welcome threads.

Vint

Comment

Thanks Vint.

Comment

Working...
                X