GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script how agency snoops spoil our credit ratings with duff information - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how agency snoops spoil our credit ratings with duff information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how agency snoops spoil our credit ratings with duff information

how agency snoops spoil our credit ratings with duff information

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 8th August 2012 09:28.

Every day, thousands of Britons are turned down for loans and mortgages on the basis of the records held on them by the three big credit agencies....

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: how agency snoops spoil our credit ratings with duff information

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    There's a lot more than just 'losing dream homes', how about losing your current home if you're not able to remortgage when your current deal expires and/or the variable rate goes through the roof?
    Absolutely Flower!

All the companies that have gone through my credit file that I have noticed in the past year, its no wonder you get refused. I know I have 'debt' issues but, now I cant remortgage and get a better deal after my mortgage took a 50% increase last month as one of the main 5 companies to hike mortgages.

The country has all its priorities wrong and now we are going to see a massive rise in repossessions in the next 12 months... Very sad especially as we have bailed the banks out and they have been given a huge amount of money that is suppose to help people!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
      Absolutely Flower!

All the companies that have gone through my credit file that I have noticed in the past year, its no wonder you get refused. I know I have 'debt' issues but, now I cant remortgage and get a better deal after my mortgage took a 50% increase last month as one of the main 5 companies to hike mortgages.

The country has all its priorities wrong and now we are going to see a massive rise in repossessions in the next 12 months... Very sad especially as we have bailed the banks out and they have been given a huge amount of money that is suppose to help people!!!!!

Crazy system, rehousing cost tax payer, and all the paperwork involved i.e. more cost, how about filing bankruptsy on the Mortgage lenders, put them out of business, o.k. all said.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        The mortgage lenders are the lovely banks that are too big to fail because they also have our savings and the government scheme would only cover eligible accounts up to £50k not business accounts or those in the name of charities, councils, government bodies, etc. Remember the Icelandic banking scandal?

I have a ltd co account - if Barcraps went belly up I wouldn't get anything from the government compo scheme, I'm sure there are many in the same position!

Ohhh!! I would lend/lease you an old Penny, are I not nice???
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X