GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds boss goes sick with 'stress': Shock departure eight months into job - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds boss goes sick with 'stress': Shock departure eight months into job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds boss goes sick with 'stress': Shock departure eight months into job

Lloyds boss goes sick with 'stress': Shock departure eight months into job

see tha package he is getting? Oh my lord - says it all really!

---> Lloyds CEO Antonio Horta-Osorio takes medical leave | Mail Online
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Lloyds boss goes sick with 'stress': Shock departure eight months into job

i seen that the other day - but thought that he wasn't worth mentioning or using up our air space to comment About him lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

awwwwww bless...

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
        i seen that the other day - but thought that he wasn't worth mentioning or using up our air space to comment About him lol
        meeow
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Geez I bet santander isn't looking so bad to him now!

Comment

Bet he's getting more than just statutory sick pay though!

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
              Bet he's getting more than just statutory sick pay though!

Garlok
              £4m per annum, apparently

Comment

I've never been able to work out how Zorro's apprentice got a job like that???

Garlok

Comment

Other than having a rather nice financial cushion that the rest of mere mortals could only dream of, he is finally starting to feel how the little people at the bottom of the tree feel everyday, difference being they rarely get time off for it and certainly don't get that unneccesary level of pay for it.
                  When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Interesting part:

The bid from the Co-op came in the same week as LLoyds chief executive Antonio Horta-Osorio decided to take a temporary leave of absence, Blog: LINKY
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

5corpio,

The bid from the Co-op came in the same week as LLoyds chief executive Antonio Horta-Osorio decided to take a temporary leave of absence
                      Do you think there is anything to read into that or is it just a coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        5corpio,

Do you think there is anything to read into that or is it just a coincidence?
                        Banks, CEO, Boards are always up to something, or perhaps just a coincidence: Who knows lol

Comment

Its a conspiracy, I have an overdraft with Lloyds at one of the branches thats for sale - and my nice start again bank account is a co op cashminder
                          Last edited by Susie; 4 November 2011, 21:05.
                          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

As we own both the Co-op and Lloyds can we just write off our OD s? In the same way as they create flase cash and the same way they evade taxes by undervaluing assets at accounts end of year time?

Seriously,though, its all a big con trick. They are all at it. Just look at that despicable piece of donkey dirt Diamond's speech this week. The banks and the regulators have done nothing and will continue to do nothing to sort the mess out. Germany has to all intents and purposes threatened to go to war if it does not get its petulant own way in a crisis they were mainly to blame for and yet the banks do not cut off their money supply. Some one is making a lot of money out of all this chicanery not least our own banks.

Garlok

Comment

An interesting read by the Telegraph:

Lloyd's big wobble: The failure of Antonio Horta-Osorio's health raises key questions

When Stephen Hester, Stuart Gulliver and Bob Diamond were preparing to walk into The Grimond Room in Portcullis House to answer politicians questions on Tuesday afternoon, the chief executives of RBS, HSBC and Barclays respectively were pulled aside by an official to be given the news....Read more here---> Lloyd's big wobble: The failure of Antonio Horta-Osorio's health raises key questions - Telegraph

Comment

Working...
                              X