GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Try and keep things separate.

Barclays 1 - you have a letter confirming no CCA so this is UE and they won't be chasing. You can forget this unless it changes.

Barclays 2 - RW wrote asking for £1? Why. They don't just write asking for £1. Why did they ask for £1 - have you done a CCA request in the past, if so when and what did I say - was it EN or UE?

Don't be rushing in. I'm confused as it is so really can't give specific help until we establish which debt we are talking about and why they're asking for £1. So please don't send or do anything yet!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy Have sent email cant get diary to respond just says 3 characters.
      elmsm.

Comment

That's because you're not writing anything in the reply. You are trying to submit a quote. If you quote or reply without quoted content you must still write something.

If youre having IT bother I'd not worry about posting here as it's not making much sense right now with missing buttons lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          That's because you're not writing anything in the reply. You are trying to submit a quote. If you quote or reply without quoted content you must still write something.

If youre having IT bother I'd not worry about posting here as it's not making much sense right now with missing buttons lol
          Hi, have sent another email thank.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

hi Niddy,
            Thanks for email response all done and ready to go. This is on iPad so seems to work ok?
            thanks again. Helmsman.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
              Parking eye FINE,
              Visited a hospital 250 miles from where we live stayed 35 minutes on leaving paid the minimum payment £2 and left. 2 weeks later received parking fine £70 Departure time according to them 14.43, according to the ticket we purchased on the way back to car 14.38 ( I know who keeps a parking ticket, it was in my suit pocket) I believe this shows what a bunch of thieves this company are. Their clocks are obviously set to con people.
              Helmsman
              Last edited by helmsman; 21 October 2016, 06:04.

Comment

Good job you kept it H , I've often wondered if it is all a con .x
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm pretty sure much of Parking Eye's fines are cons.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you get any further problems, send Mystery1 a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      If you get any further problems, send Mystery1 a pm.
                      Not heard anything back yet, but happy to defend in court should they be a@soles.
                      Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                        Barclaycard CC
                        pre 2006
                        £
                        pre 2007
                        arrangement
                        defaulted
                        DCA
                        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010 SB 11/16
                        letter barclaycard will respond asap 15/10/2010
                        22/1/16 offer rob way 50% off if I pay will ignore.
                        6/9/16 pay up HC solicitors.
                        20/9/16 HC solicitors 10 days to pay or will go to court.
                        28/9/16 LBA sent to howard cohen SD.
                        18/11/2010 letter REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CANCELLED STILL NO CCA.
                        LETTER 20/12/10 FROM MERCERS RECEIVED 05/01/11 DEFAULT NOTICE STILL NO CCA.
                        resolvecall asking for payment NO CCA RECIVED AS YET LETTER RECEIVED 6/1/11
                        letter from mercers pay or debt collectors may call no cca received as yet 24/2/11
                        Letter 10/3/2011 barclaycard cannot find cca will not enforce thru courts whilst this continues will continue to request payment (good luck with that).
                        Letter 1/2/14 from barclaycrap saying they have reported inaccurate data to the CRA and will enter a new default date and to pay up.( THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF).
                        18/7/15 Statement received
                        15/10/15 Letter hoist taken over account list of payments options available to me(how thoughtful of them) will await further contact before responding.
                        27/5/16 Letter Rob Way 50% discount if I pay. Ignored.
                        28/9/16 solicitors threatning court LBA sent SD to arrive by 30/9 deadline.
                        15/10/16 Rob Way send £1 for cca request, printed will send next week.
                        20/10 cca sent to rob way.
                        ;27/10 Letter rob way acc on hold whilst they get cca.
                        Hi All
                        Rob Way are looking for cca.
                        Helmsman

Comment

Robbers Way have started texting me again re Barclaycard that has already had a FOS adjudication that they were unable to supply "even a reconstituted" typed out, copy of my agreement and terms & conditions! They don't give up. Even when they know that they have no chance. Will soon be statute barred anyway.
                          Just ignore for now.

Comment

Yes just keep on ignoring and wait for that magical SB date.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hi All,
                              Need a bit of advice going to small claims court with motherinlaw regarding damage to her coat against high street store would I be permitted to speak for her.
                              Helmsman

Comment

It may depend on the DJ. You can try to be a McKenzie friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X