GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    citi 1 cc
    pre 2006
    £3500
    pre 2007
    arrangement
    DCA
    CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
    letter from cabot returning postal order £1 but have requested cca from citi approx 12 days.
    letter cant find CCA yet but we should keep paying (certainly we will er no we wont) ;Spank
    15/3/11 received from cabot a recon of cca? well 100 pages of statements t/cs nothing with any signature on.
    letter to cabot 7/4/11 cca query missing prescribed terms.
    letter 14/4/11 not accepting dispute from cabot. letter sent to niddy. niddy says ignore.
    letter cabot 14/6/11 start paying or acc will progress to next stage of our cllection process. niddy says ignore
    Letter to Cabot 23/9/11 Acc sold whilst in dispute.
    Letter from Cabot contact them 3/10/11 or will move to next stage. (GO ON THEN TO NEXT STAGE).
    letter 30/11/11 limited offer 30% discount or pay over 5 years emm let me think,ERR no cca cant enforce thru courts to they find what they do not have. NO THANK YOU.
    Letter Cabot 15/12/11 you have not responded to our letters (LIARS) will progress to next stage.(well hurry up to next stage then and I will send the appropiate template)
    Letter Cabot 12/1/12 last opportunity to agree payment before we move to pre litigation process.
    Hi Niddy I2D,
    Letter Cabot 28/1/12 Acc esc to pre litigation dept usual threats if dont pay may get ccj charging order money from wages ect, alternatively external debt collection agency or legal agency to collect my door step. Any pointers will gratefully be received.
    All the best and many thanks.
    Last edited by helmsman; 28 January 2012, 10:50.

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
      Letter Cabot 28/1/12 Acc esc to pre litigation dept usual threats if dont pay may get ccj charging order money from wages ect, alternatively external debt collection agency or legal agency to collect my door step. Any pointers will gratefully be received.
      All the best and many thanks.
      I Would send this > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks I2D letter will be off Monday,
        All the best.

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
          Long letter from cabot reg citi card UE, they say the recon they sent in march 2011 is a true copy, copy they received from citi does not need to include signature box, does not need to be identical to doc I signed. It says they are not seeking to initiate legal proceedings reg this acc, but to settle this acc amicably. the recon they sent is 22 pages of t/cs plus 8 pages of your rights, late charges would be the original charges from 2000. Any suggestions as to response would be gratefully received. Just to be clear nothing with sig has been received. Is it time for a prority one template?
          Many Thanks.

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
            Long letter from cabot reg citi card UE, they say the recon they sent in march 2011 is a true copy, copy they received from citi does not need to include signature box, does not need to be identical to doc I signed. It says they are not seeking to initiate legal proceedings reg this acc, but to settle this acc amicably. the recon they sent is 22 pages of t/cs plus 8 pages of your rights, late charges would be the original charges from 2000. Any suggestions as to response would be gratefully received. Just to be clear nothing with sig has been received. Is it time for a prority one template?
            Many Thanks.
            I've got an old citi card with cabot........send them this >
            Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've got an old citi card with cabot........send them this >
              Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)
              Thanks I2D letter will be off post haste.
              All the best.

Comment

Thanks I2D letter will be off post haste.
                All the best.

Comment

Did anyone notice I have finally worked out how to use the

Comment

Well done you. Glad its not just me that's not computer savvy. I've learned about so much more than just debt since i started on here

Comment

and you must feel so happy just like I did when I found out to...as I was getting so tired of writing lol...even though I still so every now and then

Comment

I'm impressed
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

No,not noticed. Obviously need to put a few more in
                          Last edited by IF; 13 February 2012, 15:27. Reason: altered quote xx

Comment

Sam just edited your post as on Helmans quote you left the ] bracket off at the end, hope you don't mind.

IF...x
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Oops. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                Sam just edited your post as on Helmans quote you left the ] bracket off at the end, hope you don't mind.

IF...x
                                Hi dont be so tight with your S&M

Comment

Working...
                                X