GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

I think I've had the same letter from them today re NatWest. Obviously their letter of the moment! (and they had a job lot of those yellow envelopes to use up).
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Can you send me a copy of this please - summat I want to check over Pixie...

Thanks
      Ooops! Only just seen this

Didn't have internet for a couple of days and then DD's birthday yesterday.

I'll scan it and send it now Niddy.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Finally emailed the letter Niddy - had to configure Outlook and then my DD phoned - for an hour!

Hope you're not thinking it's anything too serious?

Finally found my mislaid letter from Fredricksons re Tesco card

It's a letter before action so I'll send the Threat-O-Gram: letter before action

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've also received a letter from Gothia (Red Castle) re M&S (blagging) - they haven't received a payment from me but they know that it's a difficult time and they want to work with me. I can either pay £40 per month and they'll cease any further action for an agreed period of time or I can pay 70% over 90 days as F&F.

Very considerate aren't they? I wonder how long it'll be before they get nasty? Or maybe they've done some research and found out that I've already got a ccj (and what the monthly payment is) and decided that it's not worth them pursuing it through the courts?

Should I ignore or write to them explaining that I'm unemployed and cant afford either of their offers?
          Last edited by Pixie; 21 July 2011, 20:33.

Comment

Ignore - save the cost of a stamp!

Comment

Must be my lucky week for offers.

Moorcroft are giving me one last chance to prevent the possibility of court action and they're offering me a 30% discount on my Barclaycard debt if I pay within the next 14 days.

They must think I've won the lottery because they've enclosed a payment slip!

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                Ignore - save the cost of a stamp!
                It's actually enforceable

It isn't for a very large amount in the grand scheme of things (less than £1500)

Comment

LTSB are finally catching up with me regarding my overdraft.

I know overdrafts are exempt from UE and I've been ignoring the few letters I've had so far.

I've received a letter thanking me for contacting them about my account (I haven't.)

They want me to complete an I&E form. I wasn't going to do this but I've just read through it and there's a question about ccjs and the payments.

Would it be worth filling it in, given my existing ccj and payment?

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                    They must think I've won the lottery because they've enclosed a payment slip!
                    Moorcroft did thos with me and Natwest about three weeks ago. My "debt" is now with Wescott!

Comment

I think they try their luck before passing it on.

Comment

Ooops!

Just found another mislaid letter

This letter was received on 12/07 and was from SCM Solicitors about my LTSB overdraft (formal demand for payment prior to commencement of legal proceedings.) If the outstanding balance is not received within 14 days from receipt of the letter, they may issue legal proceedings. There isn't a cat in hell's chance that I can pay it (can't, not won't).

However, since then I've had the letter (from LTSB themselves) mentioned in post #308 asking for I&E form to be completed.

Comment

No email pixie? Try again

Agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Why did you have to configure outlook? You know my email

I'll check your posts later tonight. Just hold fire with any replies - don't complete I&E forms though.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            No email pixie? Try again

Agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Why did you have to configure outlook? You know my email

I'll check your posts later tonight. Just hold fire with any replies - don't complete I&E forms though.
                            I thought it would be easier to just click on the 'send cca' button - it wasn't!!

I'll email the letter from SCM Solicitors too.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                              Ooops!

Just found another mislaid letter

This letter was received on 12/07 and was from SCM Solicitors about my LTSB overdraft (formal demand for payment prior to commencement of legal proceedings.) If the outstanding balance is not received within 14 days from receipt of the letter, they may issue legal proceedings. There isn't a cat in hell's chance that I can pay it (can't, not won't).

However, since then I've had the letter (from LTSB themselves) mentioned in post #308 asking for I&E form to be completed.
                              If it helps,
                              on my LTSB overdraft since the formal demand from SCM I have:
                              had a letter from Lloyds saying they will temporarily suspend legal action for 10 days,
                              then a recently contacted me with an offer of help but now they are passing it to collections and will be putting a default on my record,
                              then collection center sent me a letter telling me about their new online service where I can see status and balance, make payment or notify them of financial difficulties,
                              then SCM sent me a notice of court proceedings saying client may issue proceedings without further notice,
                              then another letter saying that they and lloyds do not appear to have received any communication from me and it is my last opportunity to avoid court.
                              Formal demand sent end April, last letter was beginning of July to give you a timeline.
                              I have sent them letters, but thats not for your thread, its for private area if court action is taken.
                              Last edited by Susie; 22 July 2011, 20:09.
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Thank you Susie.
                                That's useful info.

Comment

Working...
                                X