GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Yes, it's 3 now: LTSB, Barclaycard and Capital One back in October, though Fredricksons didn't bother to send the letter, it was Cap One who said the dca was no longer managing my account and I would be dealing with them directly.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Took me ages to find my diary - it was halfway down page 4

Had a big red 'Notice of Debt Collection' from Westcot for my Tesco credit card - UE.

First letter from them in relation to this account so will send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just bat them away Pixie. Wescots are just like all the rest all bluff and bluster just a little more tenacious. Then they will pass it on to their letterheads for rent solicitors Nelson Guest and partners who will run a mile instantly at the the threat of the legal ombudsman. Wescot if running true to form will send another FINAL DEMAND or FINAL WARNING with big red banner headlines. If you stand firm they will return it to the OC.

These are the fools that sent in the end all the stuff BC had for our biggest account which was a rubbish application form and a reference from our then bank Midland. Idiots

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Thanks Garlok.

I've had dealings with Westcot for another card but haven't heard anything from them (or anyone else, not even OC) for 9 months

Comment

Westcot obviously don't read letters sent to them as they've replied saying that I need to contact Tesco for a copy of cca (Funnily enough they sent the same reply in 2010 for another card that I'd already requested the cca for.) I'll ignore and see what they come up with next.

Had a phone call and a text this morning from The Lewis Group, presumably about my Santander debt - didn't ask them. I'm paying the amount the court ordered for the ccj so I don't have anything to say to them.

Comment

Letter from Fairfax Solicitors(same PO box address on envelope as Westcots)re LTSB CC allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Pixie's UE diary (UE)

Pay immediately or they have authority to commence legal proceedings through the court. Will send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Letter back from Fairfax - They weren't aware that the account was subject to cca request so they're putting it on hold while they contact LTSB.

Wouldn't you think they'd check these things out before they sent their threats - actually that's expecting too much

Comment

I've been getting quite a few calls (don't answer) and texts from Lewis Group asking me to call them.

I'm paying the amount ordered on the ccj so I'm going to send them a telephone harassment letter.

Comment

I thought that Lewis Group had taken notice of the letter as no calls for a few days then got a call yesterday - they got the whistle treatment. I've tried to change my phone number on their system to the free one but it says the changes will be made when they next update

Letter, 'agreement' and T&Cs received from LTSB. These are the same as those received 18 months ago and deemed UE by Niddy so I'll wait and see what they come up with next(except that the balance has increased by £1000)

BTW It says that the balance of the account was charged off and gives a date - what does that mean?

Comment

I think that means, they've claimed it against tax as a loss..............could mean they don't expect to get it back...........................

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                        I think that means, they've claimed it against tax as a loss..............could mean they don't expect to get it back...........................

Thanks Dopey. If I have anything to do with it they won't be getting it back.

Comment

Received letter from Lewis Group saying they're investigating my complaint (telephone harassment) and will issue a formal response when they've completed their enquiries.

I don't need a formal response - just stop phoning!

Comment

Letter from Westcot re Tesco (UE) allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Pixie's UE diary

They attached a copy of the letter 'their client' sent in September - the letter's from Try-it-on, not Tesco

They believe the dispute has now been resolved (good for them!) and give me 14 days to pay, saying credit cards acceptable (isn't that against guidelines?) If I don't pay they'll send me to the Tower of London return the account to their recovery team for collection

Comment

Letter today from Credit Security Ltd re my M&S card allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Pixie's UE diary

I was in shock when I received it - not a single word in capital letters or large font, no PO Box number and no red to be seen anywhere!

I think I'll send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute and see what they come back with.

Comment

Just SO YOU dont feel LIKE YOU HAVE been short changed Pix

Comment

Working...
                                X