GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    OK send them this then--------> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA with a copy of your letter
    Cheers i2d, Hope everyone enjoys their Easter break

Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
      Helloooo again

MBNA Card Update:

Arrow Global now own this account (sold by MBNA) they mentioned that Fredricksons would be in touch but they probably realised that they had the account before so didnt even bother Today i have received a letter from 'Rockwell' DCA (never heard of these) acting on behalf of Arrow asking me to get in touch. They are obviously unaware that MBNA cannot locate a complete copy of my agreement, i have the letter to prove it!

Should i send a copy of this letter with the account sold template to both Arrow and Rockwell?

Cheers
      OK send them this then--------> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA with a copy of your letter
      Hi all Quick update on this!!

I have received a letter from Rockwell which states they have noted the contents of my letter and have requested further info from their client (Arrow Global). Will wait to see what comes next

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Bagshot Bums Regal are persistent but they will eventually fly off like all vultures. They were giving me grief over Xmas and NY over a UE RBS card that's been bouncing around for a couple of years but eventually gave up the ghost!

They may get ScotCall to write threatening another doorstep collection but they were easily scared off with our templates and I haven't heard from anyone in a couple of months!
        Yeah spot on FP, received threat of doorstep visit letter from ScotCall today along with a cheeky little phone call just after 8am which was just ignored. Time to send this lot our version of doorstep visit letter

Comment

Yeah spot on FP, received threat of doorstep visit letter from ScotCall today along with a cheeky little phone call just after 8am which was just ignored. Time to send this lot our version of doorstep visit letter
          Hiya all Was way down on page 5 (suppose thats good news really)

Regarding the above it seems that ScotCall have just ignored the doorstep visit letter i sent them as they have now sent another stating it has now been passed to their 'field team'
          I shall just resend my letter again

Comment

Send a copy of the original and say, nothing has changed - read it and pissoff.

well, you get the drift - maybe worded slightly better
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Helloooo again

MBNA Card Update:

Arrow Global now own this account (sold by MBNA) they mentioned that Fredricksons would be in touch but they probably realised that they had the account before so didnt even bother Today i have received a letter from 'Rockwell' DCA (never heard of these) acting on behalf of Arrow asking me to get in touch. They are obviously unaware that MBNA cannot locate a complete copy of my agreement, i have the letter to prove it!

Should i send a copy of this letter with the account sold template to both Arrow and Rockwell?

Cheers
              Letter received from Arrow Global re my MBNA account. Firstly they apologise for the delay in replying to my letter(above). Admin oversight they say.

Their letter says account on hold whilst they request the CCA from MBNA, i have already given them a copy of MBNA's letter saying that they don't have a complete copy. Will wait to see what comes next

Comment

Will wait to see what comes next
                Toilet roll mate - keep us posted
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^^ replied within 28 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Send a copy of the original and say, nothing has changed - read it and pissoff.

well, you get the drift - maybe worded slightly better
                    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Toilet roll mate - keep us posted
                    Blimey that was quick Niddy, good to read/hear from you mate

Will keep their letters handy for the next time i have a curry

Comment

Will keep their letters handy for the next time i have a curry
                      That's the spirit

Keep us updated matey :niddy

Comment

Hi all

Well ScotCall wasted no time in replying to my 2nd Doorstep visit letter, from reading it, it seems that they do not agree with the content of Niddy's template. Anyone had one of these letters before? Just to add my account is with MINT/RBS not Aktiv/Barclaycard as it says on their letter?

Cheers!!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Slickfm; 9 June 2012, 19:55. Reason: More added

Comment

I've not had ScotCall involved in any of my debts but it seems they're just as incompetent as the rest

I would just ignore it.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all

Well ScotCall wasted no time in replying to my 2nd Doorstep visit letter, from reading it, it seems that they do not agree with the content of Niddy's template. Anyone had one of these letters before? Just to add my account is with MINT/RBS not Aktiv/Barclaycard as it says on their letter?

Cheers!!
                            A very interesting reply.

They are indeed right that the contract allows them to recover their money, talk about stating the bleeding obvious.

However what the contract does not authorise is Trespass.

Maybe they should have a quick read up on what that is

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Trespass

Comment

Hi all

Cheers!!
                              Try this mate.... It's not a threat of violence, it is a threat of action. Yes they may read it as being a threat of violence but of course, the date of this post will confirm that it was not intended for that purpose, however they read it.

Dear Sirs

Account No/Reference No: XXXXXXXX

I write further to your letter dated xx/xx/2012.

It is clear from the content of your letter that you're not that clued up with legal matters so I shall instead refer you to the online dictionary, Oxford Dictionaries Online where you ought to type in 'Trespass' and read the results.

You go on about a licence being revoked as being irrelevant, well let me add, if you or anyone else that is not given express permission enters my property, boundary or any part of my land then I shall use whatever force is necessary to remove the threat. I have given you clear warning not to call and if you chose to ignore that warning then be it on your own head but don't think that will be the end of things, I will take legal action against you because I deny any access to any part of my PRIVATE dwelling to anybody linked with, associated with or indeed from Scotcall or your subsidiaries.

I have a letter from the original creditor telling me they cannot locate the alleged agreement ergo they, nor you or anyone else, can enforce this as the provisions of s.127 protects me in such matters.

I suggest you also familiarise yourself with the Consumer Credit Act at the same time you check out the meaning and definition of 'Trespass'.

Be warned, do not call at my home address or suffer the consequences.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                ScotCall contacted me around the new year but they never wrote anything like that, they seem a lot more rebellious than they were with me, as soon as they got a double Niddy-whammy of 'doorstep threat' & 'sold in dispute' in a single envelope they replied the same day they got the letters saying "please find enclosed paperwork that relates to an account we are no longer handling". It got returned to Regal - the DCA that got them on my case - who never contacted me ever again, it's been quiet ever since...

Could be because I live too far from Glasgow and my doorstep wouldn't fit homes north of the border
                                Cheers FP maybe ScotCall are trying to act all hard by the content of their letter, i think they need some of this and let's see how they respond to a rather different approach with NIDDYS latest letter

Comment

Working...
                                X