GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Morning all

After ignoring Regal Credits 1st and 2nd letters a 3rd one has arrived today, basically saying 'you have ignored are attempts to contact you' 'we are going to advise are field agents to visit you'.

One line that did make me laugh though was them asking my permission to visit me at my place of work

Now is the time for me to send off the account sold/doorstep merged template, me thinks.

Morning all

Mint Card Update:

After sending the above template letter to Regal Credit they have sent their final response letter (persistant buggers arn't they) saying MINT/RBS satisfied my CCA request back in July 2010 (recon). Regal have given me until 14th March to agree to repayment proposals or will advise their client to take legal action and also escalate to their field team

Any course of action for me to take........?

Last edited by Slickfm; 23 February 2012, 10:22. Reason: typo
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Morning all

Mint Card Update:

After sending the above template letter to Regal Credit they have sent their final response letter (persistant buggers arn't they) saying MINT/RBS satisfied my CCA request back in July 2010 (recon). Regal have given me until 14th March to agree to repayment proposals or will advise their client to take legal action and also escalate to their field team

Just ignore for now see what they send next............
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Will do. Thanks I2D

Comment

Hi all

Just a quick post to let you all know that my court case with LloydsTSB (credit card) has now been settled. Update posted on the secure section.

Cheers!

Comment

Sent pm mate. Well done
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Sent pm mate. Well done
              Cheers Niddy, so glad that one is finally over

Replied to PM mate, but not sure if it was sent???
              Last edited by Slickfm; 15 March 2012, 14:16. Reason: Addition to post

Comment

Morning all

Mint Card Update:

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                Hiya all

After ignoring Regals last letter and deadline of the 14 March now passed. Regal have sent another letter which contradicts itself in saying 'Despite our attempts to contact you, you still have not responded' We will NOT attempt to visit you' but then it asks me to call them to arrange a convienient time TOO visit me.

They have already had the 'threat of doorstep vist template' and Just seem to be repeating themselves

Going to ignore this one again?

Comment

Yes, just ignore.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    Bagshot Bums Regal are persistent but they will eventually fly off like all vultures. They were giving me grief over Xmas and NY over a UE RBS card that's been bouncing around for a couple of years but eventually gave up the ghost!

They may get ScotCall to write threatening another doorstep collection but they were easily scared off with our templates and I haven't heard from anyone in a couple of months!
                    Thanks for the reassurance FP

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Yes, just ignore.
                      Cheers Pixie

Comment

Hi all

Quick update on my MINT account, after ignoring Regals last couple of letters they have started ringing my mobileI had forgotten how much fun it is to fail security check

Comment

MBNA card update

Hiya all, like other fellow posters, I too have received today a notice of assignment from MBNA with a letter from Arrow Global also enclosed. Arrow have said that Fredricksons will be looking after the account. I find this quite a strange move as fredricksons were involved with this account back in July last year at which point I sent them the 'no CCA' template with a copy of a letter from MBNA confirming this. I didn't hear any further from them after that.

Because dca's are all run by muppets, they probably won't even realise that they have had this account before��

I will wait to see what they send if anything
                          Helloooo again

MBNA Card Update:

Arrow Global now own this account (sold by MBNA) they mentioned that Fredricksons would be in touch but they probably realised that they had the account before so didnt even bother Today i have received a letter from 'Rockwell' DCA (never heard of these) acting on behalf of Arrow asking me to get in touch. They are obviously unaware that MBNA cannot locate a complete copy of my agreement, i have the letter to prove it!

Should i send a copy of this letter with the account sold template to both Arrow and Rockwell?

Cheers

Comment

Helloooo again

MBNA Card Update:

Arrow Global now own this account (sold by MBNA) they mentioned that Fredricksons would be in touch but they probably realised that they had the account before so didnt even bother Today i have received a letter from 'Rockwell' DCA (never heard of these) acting on behalf of Arrow asking me to get in touch. They are obviously unaware that MBNA cannot locate a complete copy of my agreement, i have the letter to prove it!

Should i send a copy of this letter with the account sold template to both Arrow and Rockwell?

Cheers
                            What did that letter say ?

Comment

;Hi Niddy, Finally had a response today from MBNA, they have basically sent a copy of my application form and current T&C's. Their covering letter states that the CCA is incomplete and they are unable to provide a complete copy, no court proceedings will be issued to recover the debt whilst they try to find it. However the debt still stands and i still have an obligation to pay them. Er lets think about that one ;Hmm :UE So far.

Cheers NID
                              Hi I2D, the post above is from October 2010 stating contents of MBNA letter

Thanks

Comment

Hi I2D, the post above is from October 2010 stating contents of MBNA letter

Thanks
                                OK send them this then--------> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA with a copy of your letter

Comment

Working...
                                X