GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Hi all,

Lowells have responded to me sending a SWID letter by saying that they have requested the agreement/statements from Cap One but could take longer than 12 days. No rush now

Cheers
    Slick
    Cap One card (sold to Lowells)

Hi all,

Letter received today from Lowells also enclosing a lot of paperwork which they have received from Cap One. They have sent the same stuff as they sent 4.5 years ago (recon), plus some other terms that i have not had before, also plenty of statements too. I will forward the paperwork minus the statements to Niddy tomorrow. They have put collection activities on hold for 30 days whilst they await my reply, so no rush

Cheers
    Slick
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Hi all,

Letter received today from Lowells also enclosing a lot of paperwork which they have received from Cap One. They have sent the same stuff as they sent 4.5 years ago (recon), plus some other terms that i have not had before, also plenty of statements too. I will forward the paperwork minus the statements to Niddy tomorrow. They have put collection activities on hold for 30 days whilst they await my reply, so no rush

Cheers
      Slick
      Hi All,

Niddy has kindly had a look at this and it seems that after 4.5 years they have come up with the correct paper work (as Niddy cannot see much wrong with it). What a bummer

Anyways the fight is not over yet, in a week or so i will send Lowells a missing PT'S letter, as account on hold till end of this month. It just proves the point that no matter how long it takes lenders can still pull a rabbit out the hat and are only well and truly fooked when an account reaches SB.

Take care
      Slick

Comment

Hi All,

Niddy has kindly had a look at this and it seems that after 4.5 years they have come up with the correct paper work (as Niddy cannot see much wrong with it). What a bummer

Anyways the fight is not over yet, in a week or so i will send Lowells a missing PT'S letter, as account on hold till end of this month. It just proves the point that no matter how long it takes lenders can still pull a rabbit out the hat and are only well and truly fooked when an account reaches SB.

Take care
        Slick
        Oh what a bummer, Lowells are after me now after 4.5 I am about to send them a new CCA request and see what they come up with.
        Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
          Oh what a bummer, Lowells are after me now after 4.5 I am about to send them a new CCA request and see what they come up with.
          Helmsman
          Good luck with yours Helmsman

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers
            Slick
            Hi All,

Take care
            Slick
            Hi all,

Quick update on the above, Niddy has had another look at this and apparentley the terms are still classed as 'recons', so still technically UE at the mo
            Going to send MPT's letter to Lowells this week.

Cheers
            Slick

Comment

Hiya all,

Well after more than two and half years TSB have finally sent me a CCA

Emailed to Niddy

Cheers
              After all this time and no payments since July 2010 this TSB loan is sadly Niddy can't find owt wrong with it at all
              Probably blag it for a while till legal threats arrive, then maybe a payment plan
              Morning all

In a good way it was nice to see my diary way down on page 6 of the thread, as i have received no contact from any creditors for over 5 months (until today that is). Still following all the diaries with great interest though!

Update on the TSB/Lloyds Loan account above. 2 letters arrived in the same envelope 1 from Lloyds and 1 from Marlin Europe II, Lloyds say they have sold the total balance and assigned all of it's respective rights, title and interest to Marlin Europe and future correspondence and payments should be directed to them. Marlins letter is confirmation that they have been assigned the debt and that i need to get in touch with their agent Marlin financial Services to discuss how i am going to repay this account.

After 3.5 years it looks like Lloyds gave up on this one. I'm thinking that i should just sit tight with this one and wait for contact from special agent Marlin financial Services?

Keep up the great work!

Cheers Slick
              Update to TSB loan account sold to Marlin:

After 9 months, letter received from Marlin which also had a copy of my TSB loan agreement attached. The papers seem exactly the same as what i received in December 2012 (enforceable)

Going to send off a MPT's to Marlin and see what happens next. I believe Marlin can get a little fiesty, so will keep a close eye on this one.

Cheers
              Slick

Comment

Hubbys TSB was passed to Marlin october, sent swid. told them I found the tone of their introductory letter Harassing , intimidating and pointed out TSB said they couldn't find a CCA. they are still looking into it.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update to TSB loan account sold to Marlin:

After 9 months, letter received from Marlin which also had a copy of my TSB loan agreement attached. The papers seem exactly the same as what i received in December 2012 (enforceable)

Going to send off a MPT's to Marlin and see what happens next. I believe Marlin can get a little fiesty, so will keep a close eye on this one.

Cheers
                  Slick
                  Hi All,

Marlin have replied to my missing prescribed terms letter with the same copy of the agreement on which they have highlighted the 'prescribed terms'. Their covering letter states that the agreement does contain the correct terms and is a true copy of the executed agreement. They then go on to ask me the question as to why i think it is not so that they can continue their investigation. I have emailed this over to Niddy and he has confirmed that it is indeed 'enforceable'

Not sure how to respond now or shall i just wait and see what comes next? Looks like this may get a bit heavy soon and i am going to have to try and sort out a repayment plan if and when they threaten legal action.

Thanks all
                  Slick

Comment

I would be inclined to send a one liner referring them to your last letter

Dear Muppets

Please note the letter of blah, the contents of which you appear to have ignored in your recent letter of blah.

yours slick

how long until SB?

Comment

Bummer.

I have been blagging a couple of enforceable ones, but am conscious that at some point that may no longer work, and one then has to consider the best alternative strategy, maybe paying as little as possible for as long as possible.

If there are no threats in their latest letter, perhaps await the next one and see what they have to say?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post

Dear Muppets

Please note the letter of blah, the contents of which you appear to have ignored in your recent letter of blah.

yours slick

how long until SB?
                        Hi MrsD,

SB should be August 2016, last payment end July 2010.

Cheers
                        Slick

Comment

Hi All,

Marlin have replied to my missing prescribed terms letter with the same copy of the agreement on which they have highlighted the 'prescribed terms'. Their covering letter states that the agreement does contain the correct terms and is a true copy of the executed agreement. They then go on to ask me the question as to why i think it is not so that they can continue their investigation. I have emailed this over to Niddy and he has confirmed that it is indeed 'enforceable'

Not sure how to respond now or shall i just wait and see what comes next? Looks like this may get a bit heavy soon and i am going to have to try and sort out a repayment plan if and when they threaten legal action.

Thanks all
                          Slick
                          Hi all,

Letter received from Marlin today saying that the outstanding balance has been passed to them to recover (they own the account anyway) and contact them within 5 days blah,blah.

I will sit tight and see what comes next.

Cheers
                          Slick

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks all
                            Slick
                            Hi all,

Letter received from Marlin today saying that the outstanding balance has been passed to them to recover (they own the account anyway) and contact them within 5 days blah,blah.

I will sit tight and see what comes next.

Cheers
                            Slick

Marlin (TSB Loan) Enforceable

Hi all,

Another letter received from Marlin today, i don't think it is quite a full on LBA as they state there are 3 options open to them if i don't get in touch and set up a payment plan.

1 - May instruct their solicitors to consider legal action
                            2 - May send an agent to discuss at my home address
                            3 - May pass on to another DCA to continue collection activities

I was now thinking of sending what MrsD suggested a few posts back: a short letter referring them back to my MPT's letter stating that they have not addressed the contents.

Cheers
                            Slick

Comment

I think this is just a mailshot, wide disparity there in their threats.

i think it is very important to keep them busy so I'd get that letter off to them.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks all
                                Slick
                                Originally posted by MrsD View Post

Dear Muppets

yours slick

how long until SB?
                                Marlin (TSB Loan) Enforceable

Hi all,

Another letter received from Marlin today, i don't think it is quite a full on LBA as they state there are 3 options open to them if i don't get in touch and set up a payment plan.

1 - May instruct their solicitors to consider legal action
                                2 - May send an agent to discuss at my home address
                                3 - May pass on to another DCA to continue collection activities

I was now thinking of sending what MrsD suggested a few posts back: a short letter referring them back to my MPT's letter stating that they have not addressed the contents.

Cheers
                                Slick

Hi all,

Well Marlin have replied pretty swiftly to me referring them back to my mpt's letter. They have sent the same copy agreement as above by recorded delivery (although it was just posted through letter box). They also go on to say that this clarifies their position and that they are awaiting my proposals for repayment. No specific legal threats yet. It looks like i have reached a stalemate with this one and as Niddy said it is enforceable i'm not sure as what to do next? Probably just sit tight and await their next move, which i don't think will be that long in coming as they seem to be moving along quickly

Cheers
                                Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X