GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    I would be inclined to send that copy letter from MBNA with this one Slick:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t7.php
    Yeah will do Vint, Thanks
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
      MBNA card ( now Arrow) update:

Hi everyone,

Letter received from Rossendales today acting on behalf of Arrow Global, asking me to get in touch or face further action.

Will send them a letter saying Arrow bought debt off MBNA and enclose a copy of MBNA letter stating that they cannot locate my agreement, might also let them know that they are DCA number 5 on this account

Cheers
      I would be inclined to send that copy letter from MBNA with this one Slick:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t7.php
      Hiya all

Letter received from Rossendales today saying that I have ignored previous requests to contact them. I will knock them up a short letter asking them to actually read the letter I sent them 2 weeks ago which enclosed the above as Vint suggested. Also adding that Proof of posting was obtained.

Friggin muppets

Comment

You could include a Janette and John learn to read book.

If they ignore your next letter, make it an official complaint

Comment

Hiya all

Letter received from Rossendales today saying that I have ignored previous requests to contact them. I will knock them up a short letter asking them to actually read the letter I sent them 2 weeks ago which enclosed the above as Vint suggested. Also adding that Proof of posting was obtained.

Friggin muppets
          You could include a Janette and John learn to read book.

If they ignore your next letter, make it an official complaint

MBNA/Arrow Global update:

Hiya all,

Letter from Rossendales received today saying that after receiving my last letter they have decided to return the account to Arrow Global.

Result

Comment

Hiya all,

Letter from Rossendales received today saying that after receiving my last letter they have decided to return the account to Arrow Global.

Result
            Nice one. Drossendales are a nasty rabble, so well done in getting rid of them.

SH

Comment

Hiya all,

Result
              Well done Slick. Another one down

Comment

Thats good news.Result

Comment

Hiya all,

Result
                  Hiya peeps

Further update on the above new DCA on the case now. Received a letter of notification from Clarity acting on behalf of Arrow also offering me £1800 discount on the outstanding balance if I pay in full....er don't think so. I have fired off a 'letter confirming no CCA' with a copy of the original letter from MBNA.

Comment

Hiya peeps

Further update on the above new DCA on the case now. Received a letter of notification from Clarity acting on behalf of Arrow also offering me £1800 discount on the outstanding balance if I pay in full....er don't think so. I have fired off a 'letter confirming no CCA' with a copy of the original letter from MBNA.
                    Hiya all

Well it only took the one letter above for Clarity to drop this like a hot potato. Letter received from them saying 'due to the content of your recent letter we have returned this account to our client and you will no longer hear from us'. Suits me just fine

beer

Comment

And another one bites the dust

Comment

Result!

Comment

Exellent news - Its good to see that a well constructed letter is having such a good impact

Really encouraging - Got a few to send myself today
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Brilliant Slickfm, I do love good news on here

Best wishes
                            IF...x
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hiya all

Well it only took the one letter above for Clarity to drop this like a hot potato. Letter received from them saying 'due to the content of your recent letter we have returned this account to our client and you will no longer hear from us'. Suits me just fine

beer
                              Nicely does it
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                                Exellent news - Its good to see that a well constructed letter is having such a good impact

Really encouraging - Got a few to send myself today
                                Cheers all, and good luck with yours Spud

Comment

Working...
                                X