GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Hiya peeps

Further update on the above new DCA on the case now. Received a letter of notification from Clarity acting on behalf of Arrow also offering me £1800 discount on the outstanding balance if I pay in full....er don't think so. I have fired off a 'letter confirming no CCA' with a copy of the original letter from MBNA.
    Hiya all

Well it only took the one letter above for Clarity to drop this like a hot potato. Letter received from them saying 'due to the content of your recent letter we have returned this account to our client and you will no longer hear from us'. Suits me just fine

beer
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Nicely does it
    Morning All,

Further update on the above:

New DCA on the case, Debt Managers (services) Ltd acting on behalf of Arrow Global - MBNA. Usual stuff, account overdue and must be paid today

They are probably without checking the 7/8th DCA to have this account So will just ignore this letter for now and reply to their next one which i'm sure will arrive soon enough.

Cheers
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Debt managers are idiots,
      sent me a letter about a loan with barclays .I had sent Barcs a SAR request over another account and there was no mention of the loan, so sent DM a CCA request and they droped the account, also removed the default off my credit file, saved me the bother of argueing with barcs
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers nightwatch, would be great if they removed my default too eh?

Comment

I'd send a copy of the last letter the old DCA sent and explain to the new one that nothing has changed and passing an unenforceable account between DCA's achieves nothing.

See what that does
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Niddy,

I will knock a letter up tonight and fire it off in the morning

Cheers Mate

Comment

I'd send a copy of the last letter the old DCA sent and explain to the new one that nothing has changed and passing an unenforceable account between DCA's achieves nothing.

See what that does
              Hiya Niddy,

I will knock a letter up tonight and fire it off in the morning

Cheers Mate
              Hi everyone

MBNA/Arrow Global update:

Letter received today from Debt Mangers, which says 'They act in good faith and were not aware of any ongoing dispute with their client, account place on hold whilst they await further instructions' oh and they tell me that the debt still exists btw, clever lot

See what comes next

Comment

good luck - keep us posted
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That great news I am slowly going down the line with Rossendales and MBNA, just waiting for some advice of Niddy on what to send them in response to their latest letter, your thread has given me some hope

Comment

Hi everyone

MBNA/Arrow Global update:

Letter received today from Debt Mangers, which says 'They act in good faith and were not aware of any ongoing dispute with their client, account place on hold whilst they await further instructions' oh and they tell me that the debt still exists btw, clever lot

See what comes next
                    good luck - keep us posted
                    Hiya all,

Received another letter from Debt Managers today. Arrow Global have told them to continue collection activities because allegedly they supplied me with all relevant paperwork in August last year (they sent application form and signed customer declaration). Niddy deemed unenforceable back in 2010

Both Arrow and DM have had a copy of MBNA's letter stating that they cannot locate a complete copy of my agreement and would not take to court. I have also informed DM that they are one of numerous DCA's to have been passed this account. They still want me to pay and enclosed a IE sheet for me to complete.

Seem to be going round in circles with this lot, any ideas peeps?

Cheers!

Comment

Hiya all,

Received another letter from Debt Managers today. Arrow Global have told them to continue collection activities because allegedly they supplied me with all relevant paperwork in August last year (they sent application form and signed customer declaration). Niddy deemed unenforceable back in 2010

Both Arrow and DM have had a copy of MBNA's letter stating that they cannot locate a complete copy of my agreement and would not take to court. I have also informed DM that they are one of numerous DCA's to have been passed this account. They still want me to pay and enclosed a IE sheet for me to complete.

Seem to be going round in circles with this lot, any ideas peeps?

Cheers!
                      Leave them to it I'd say....they'll get dizzy eventually.....
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yeah long before me

Cheers Deepie

Comment

Morning all,

All quite quiet at the mo so no updates where creditors are concerned, there i go again tempting fate. This month brings up 3 years of no payments for me so half way to SB

TSB Loan: Not heard anything for 7 months
                          Mint card: Even longer than above
                          Cap One Card: Nothing for over 2 years
                          MBNA/Arrow: Letter every few months or so

Still following all your diaries with great interest and everything crossed for positive outcomes for you all, so keep at it eh

Big thanks to everyone for your help in getting me this far

Comment

I'm halfway this month too Slickfm.

Like you, I rarely hear from creditors/dcas
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Morning all,

All quite quiet at the mo so no updates where creditors are concerned, there i go again tempting fate. This month brings up 3 years of no payments for me so half way to SB
                              Here's to the next 3 years Slickfm
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hiya all,

Well after more than two and half years TSB have finally sent me a CCA

Emailed to Niddy

Cheers
                                After all this time and no payments since July 2010 this TSB loan is sadly Niddy can't find owt wrong with it at all
                                Probably blag it for a while till legal threats arrive, then maybe a payment plan
                                Sorry mate, it's just too darned good
                                Morning all

In a good way it was nice to see my diary way down on page 6 of the thread, as i have received no contact from any creditors for over 5 months (until today that is). Still following all the diaries with great interest though!

Update on the TSB/Lloyds Loan account above. 2 letters arrived in the same envelope 1 from Lloyds and 1 from Marlin Europe II, Lloyds say they have sold the total balance and assigned all of it's respective rights, title and interest to Marlin Europe and future correspondence and payments should be directed to them. Marlins letter is confirmation that they have been assigned the debt and that i need to get in touch with their agent Marlin financial Services to discuss how i am going to repay this account.

After 3.5 years it looks like Lloyds gave up on this one. I'm thinking that i should just sit tight with this one and wait for contact from special agent Marlin financial Services?

Keep up the great work!

Cheers Slick
                                Last edited by Slickfm; 12 December 2013, 10:04. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                                X