GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by caspar View Post
    Slcikfm,

What address did you send it to?
    Originally posted by caspar View Post
    They use more than one address don't they. Hence my question.
    Hi Caspar, the address on the letter was and confirmed by their website to be as follows:

PO Box 260
    Weybridge
    Surrey
    KT13 0YH

Thanks for all your replies guys
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
      Hi Caspar, the address on the letter was and confirmed by their website to be as follows:

PO Box 260
      Weybridge
      Surrey
      KT13 0YH

Thanks for all your replies guys
      Hi Slickfm,

that's the same address I sent mine to.

I have found sometimes though, with Recorded delivery, that the letter has been delivered (as I've had a reply back) but is showing on Track and Trace as still being progressed through the system.

So can only assume they didn't get a signature or for what ever reason they didn't update their systems.

Last edited by Oct Revolution; 22 July 2011, 09:24.
      Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

This is their full trading address:

Fredrickson International Ltd
        De Havilland Drive,
        Brooklands Business Park,
        WEYBRIDGE
        Surrey,
        KT133 0NT

Comment

With PO Boxes Royal Mail usually deliver in bulk and so get one signature for a sack of mail, ergo it'll have been received but they just take a while to deal with things....

Sit tight.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mint Card Update:

Hiya Niddy, Letter received from Wescot this morning stating that MINT/RBS have advised them that they complied with my CCA request back in June last year (they sent a recon you deemed as UE) and if i require any further documentation then please write to RBS enclosing a £1 I will just ignore this unless you advise otherwise?

Many thanks for taking the time to update the templates Niddy, all of us on here REALLY appreciate the time and effort you put in, which makes our lives more cormfortable and stress free.
            Cheers Mate!!
            Mint Card Update:

Letter received from Wescot headed 'Final Notice' in which they are now threatening a door step visit and possible legal action. I will send 'threat of door step visit template'? although I don't seem to be able to find it, Or should i send a 'legal action' template?

Cheers all
            Last edited by Slickfm; 30 July 2011, 23:16.

Comment

Wescott are pretty persistent Slick, however they are always pretty quick with the "Final Warnings". They won't own the debt or it is unlikely so they can't really do anything. Despite several doorstep collection threats we still have our front doorstep. They are so stupid that their own solicitors sent our cases back to them when we put them under threat and still they persisted.

IQ over 65 and you will never get a job with Wescot.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm
                Hiya all, after being away for a week, I have received 3 new letters.

TSB Card update:

After sending the above template to SCM, they are now saying that their last letter stating that all paperwork has been provided is still valid and that their client has told them to issue legal proceedings

Not sure what to do next with this one?
                send this > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Originally posted by Slickfm
                TSB Loan Update:

Letter received from Robinson Way stating that they have closed their file and passed the account back to TSB

Mint Card Update:

Letter received from Wescot headed 'Final Notice' in which they are now threatening a door step visit and possible legal action. I will send 'threat of door step visit template'? although I don't seem to be able to find it, Or should i send a 'legal action' template?

Cheers all
                send this Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                  Wescott are pretty persistent Slick, however they are always pretty quick with the "Final Warnings". They won't own the debt or it is unlikely so they can't really do anything. Despite several doorstep collection threats we still have our front doorstep. They are so stupid that their own solicitors sent our cases back to them when we put them under threat and still they persisted.

IQ over 65 and you will never get a job with Wescot.

regards
                  Garlok
                  Thanks Garlok and In 2 Deep, letters sent today

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution View Post
                    Hi Slickfm,

I have found sometimes though, with Recorded delivery, that the letter has been delivered (as I've had a reply back) but is showing on Track and Trace as still being progressed through the system.

So can only assume they didn't get a signature or for what ever reason they didn't update their systems.

If you know your letter has arrived (because you've had a reply) you should ring Royal Mail in Plymouth on direct line 01752 387 112 and complain. I tell them that I don't have the signature which I need for proof of legal documents arriving safely, so they've broken the contract because "Recorded Delivery" (aka "Signed For") should do what it says on the tin and be, erm , recorded so I want my money back. The whole £1.25 please because we had a deal. They say I have to fill in a 200 page compensation form, and I say I want to speak to the manager to expalin that the letter isn't lost it's arrived. They find the concept of claiming compensation for a letter that's actually arrived a bit hard. But nevertheless they send me a free book of first class stamps. I had seven of those in January when I started my CCA life.
                    Last edited by PlanB; 2 August 2011, 10:00.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      If you know your letter has arrived (because you've had a reply) you should ring Royal Mail in Plymouth on direct line 01752 387 112 and complain. I tell them that I don't have the signature which I need for proof of legal documents arriving safely, so they've broken the contract because "Recorded Delivery" (aka "Signed For") should do what it says on the tin and be, erm , recorded so I want my money back. The whole £1.25 please because we had a deal. They say I have to fill in a 200 page compensation form, and I say I want to speak to the manager to expalin that the letter isn't lost it's arrived. They find the concept of claiming compensation for a letter that's actually arrived a bit hard. But nevertheless they send me a free book of first class stamps. I had seven of those in January when I started my CCA life.
                      Cheers PlanB, free stamps, got to be worth a call

Comment

The problem guys is that the Royal Mail now deliver to these corporate bodies in bulk by the sackload and it appears after we had an upper and downer with them that the sack gets signed for.

Apparently the card companies blame us for all the problems because we send things recorded/signed for and tell others to do so. Bad bad debtors again!!! Perhaps they should learn to tell the truth then and employ people who can read.

However it has been successsfully argued in court by creditors that they have a posting receipt therefore these debtors MUST have received the post in question. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander hence after the first couple of pieces of correspondence with any given oik we revert to 1st clas and get a counter receipt. The courts have ruled that they MUST have received and read it have they not?

regards
                        Garlok

Comment

Mint Card Update:

Cheers all
                          Hiya Gang

Mint Card Update

After sending threat of doorstep visit to Wescot (still have doorstep btw) Wescot have now got Nelson Guest solicitors on the case and letter from them today states that i have 10 days to contact Wescot to agree a suitable repayment plan or further recovery activity will be undertaken. Now up to 3rd DCA and 3rd Solicitors with this one.

Nothing legal mentioned so just ignore or respond with anything?

Now back to the footy and soccer saturday
                          Last edited by Slickfm; 13 August 2011, 14:07. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hiya Gang

Mint Card Update

After sending threat of doorstep visit to Wescot (still have doorstep btw) Wescot have now got Nelson Guest solicitors on the case and letter from them today states that i have 10 days to contact Wescot to agree a suitable repayment plan or further recovery activity will be undertaken. Now up to 3rd DCA and 3rd Solicitors with this one.

Just ignore for now, see what they send next.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya Gang

Mint Card Update

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Idiots aren't they!

Yep, as In2Deep says, just ignore for now
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Gang

Mint Card Update

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Idiots aren't they!

Yep, as In2Deep says, just ignore for now
                                Hiya gang
                                Mint card update:

Letter from Wescot today headed 'DOOR STEP COLLECTION NOTICE' giving me a final chance to call them before they arrange a door step collection visit. They have obviously ignored or not even read my letter refusing such a visit should I resend or just ignore?

Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
                                X