GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
    Hiya Gang

Letter back from Fredrickson Int today saying that i have failed to respond. I sent the CCA Query (no CCA) to them recorded on the 13th July and according to royal mail it is still waiting to be delivered

Anyone had problems getting mail through to Fred's??
    MBNA card update
    Finally received response from Freds saying that they have put the account on hold whilst they contact their client.

Quick recap on this account: Got a letter from MBNA last year saying that the CCA provided was incomplete so won't take any action.

Cheers!!
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

I wonder what they would do if someone actually replied and said they were quite happy with their doorstep and that if they did try to collect it you would call the police and have them arrested for theft
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

MBNA card update
        Finally received response from Freds saying that they have put the account on hold whilst they contact their client.

Quick recap on this account: Got a letter from MBNA last year saying that the CCA provided was incomplete so won't take any action.

Cheers!!
        anything else on this matey?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
          I wonder what they would do if someone actually replied and said they were quite happy with their doorstep and that if they did try to collect it you would call the police and have them arrested for theft
          I have done it, I'll try and find the letter and response and add it for all to see - was a while ago, before I had the forum..... i'll try find it over next few days!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA card update

Cheers!!
            Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            anything else on this matey?
            Hiya Niddy and all,

Nope no further updates on this or anything else for the last few weeks or so

I'm sure things will change soon!!

Thanks for checking in mate

Comment

Hiya Gang

Mint Card Update

After sending threat of doorstep visit to Wescot (still have doorstep btw) Wescot have now got Nelson Guest solicitors on the case and letter from them today states that i have 10 days to contact Wescot to agree a suitable repayment plan or further recovery activity will be undertaken. Now up to 3rd DCA and 3rd Solicitors with this one.

Nothing legal mentioned so just ignore or respond with anything?

Now back to the footy and soccer saturday
              Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Just ignore for now, see what they send next.
              Hiya gang
              Mint card update:

Letter from Wescot today headed 'DOOR STEP COLLECTION NOTICE' giving me a final chance to call them before they arrange a door step collection visit. They have obviously ignored or not even read my letter refusing such a visit should I resend or just ignore?

Cheers!!
              Hi everyone

Mint Card Update:

Letter received today from Credit Security Ltd and in bold and caps DEBT ENFORCEMENT OFFICE (anybody heard of them?) Thay say they are acting on behalf of Wescot and RBS (Mint) basically saying that there is no valid reason for non payment and settlement is required within 7 days and to contact them if i wish to discuss the account.

Do i just ignore this and await something more threatening?

Cheers

Comment

Just ignore for now
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Just popped in to say helloooo

No activity to report on anything really other than a little bit of movement with my TSB court case (updated protected thread).

Still following all ya diaries tho, so keep up the good work guys

Comment

all

TSB Loan Update: so far

After no activity on this account since July, TSB have now passed this on to a 3rd DCA 'WESCOT' who have sent a standard debt collection notice.

TSB have never sent any kind of CCA since i requested one in July 2010.

Wescot are also dealing with another one of my accounts too, so i have experience in dealing with these

Should i send 'account sold whilst in dispute' letter or await something more threatening from them

Cheers

Comment

all

TSB Loan Update: so far

After no activity on this account since July, TSB have now passed this on to a 3rd DCA 'WESCOT' who have sent a standard debt collection notice.

TSB have never sent any kind of CCA since i requested one in July 2010.

Wescot are also dealing with another one of my accounts too, so i have experience in dealing with these

Should i send 'account sold whilst in dispute' letter or await something more threatening from them

Cheers
                      Wait for there next letter.....
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Best of luck - keep us updated

Comment

Hi all,

For those who are following and have access, i have just posted an update to my case on the 'protected thread'

Cheers

Comment

Best of luck with your case Slick! I'm sure Paul will come up with the best way forward. If its any comfort we sued Midland Bank in 1989, yep we sued them and they tried all of these tricks on including their barrister calling ma direct with threats of Armageddon. Our barrister (Inner Temple) kept telling me in my panics they won't go into to court I have made the case too dangerous for them to risk even odds at 75/25 in their favour. OK they pushed it literally to five minutes before the hearing when she came a-running all be wigged and gowned, "Will your client settle please?"

But thats another story for another day.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

Cheers for that Garlok, keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

Cheers for that Garlok, keeping my fingers crossed
                                Good luck - keep us updated matey?

Comment

Working...
                                X