GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    Nice to see Pauls advice worked.

Sadly i had already sent gpb the LBA before this was all posted, so hopefully, it has the same affect and makes the back off.

They did ignore my first response, and i did receive a second legal action threat on the 2nd Nov.

I have spoken to others who have received both letters and been told by gpb that the matter has been closed and refered back to iQor after sending LBA's, so it may well be they were just letter heads for rent and not an actual real notice of claim.

I guess time will tell with mine!
    Hi SXGuy, fingers crossed for the same outcome for you too
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Brilliant stuff, very very useful as I have similar to deal with this week..

Just one query for Paul...do Iqor have the legal right to instruct GPB to issue a letter of claim, as they are only apparently acting as Lloyd's representatives? (Assuming no NOA has been received by Slick?)
      If not could this be construed as deliberately misleading the consumer?

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Just one query for Paul...do Iqor have the legal right to instruct GPB to issue a letter of claim, as they are only apparently acting as Lloyd's representatives? (Assuming no NOA has been received by Slick?)

Elsa x
        well its a bone of contention, but they could instruct a firm of solicitors yes.

If legal action were taken then it may be more complicated for them

Comment

Thanks Paul, just wondered if it was an issue worth mentioning in my own letter to GPB, but I've got plenty more points to dispute

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

Elsa x
            Hi Elsa,

I have never had a NOA from LloydsTSB..

Comment

im not sure if ive ever had one for iqor either actually.

Had one for moorcoft but they gave up and then iqor jumped on it.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Every little point of contention helps...

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
                  Hiya all

TSB Loan Update:

Well it looks like Pauls letter did the trick, as today i have received a letter from GPB Solicitors. 'Thank your for your letter, contents noted, as we are no longer instructed in this matter all paper work has been returned to iQor'

Fended off for the time being, will wait and see what comes next

Cheers
                  Hiya all

IQor have sent a letter finally acknowledging the fact that I have now contacted them twice in response to not receiving a CCA from TSB for over 2 years now. They are getting in touch with TSB to find out what's going on

See what happens next......

Comment

Hiya all

IQor have sent a letter finally acknowledging the fact that I have now contacted them twice in response to not receiving a CCA from TSB for over 2 years now. They are getting in touch with TSB to find out what's going on

Getting the pseudo-licitors to back down was progress, now this represents further progress.

Well done, keep it up!

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                      Getting the pseudo-licitors to back down was progress, now this represents further progress.

Well done, keep it up!

SH
                      Cheers SH, yeah progress indeed

Comment

Hiya all

Hiya all,

Well after more than two and half years TSB have finally sent me a CCA

Emailed to Niddy

Cheers

Comment

Hiya all,

Well after more than two and half years TSB have finally sent me a CCA

Emailed to Niddy

Cheers

After all this time and no payments since July 2010 this TSB loan is sadly Niddy can't find owt wrong with it at all
                          Probably blag it for a while till legal threats arrive, then maybe a payment plan

Comment

Sorry mate, it's just too darned good
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well a big hello all

Found my diary sitting quietly on page 5, suppose thats good means im not getting mithered to much these days

Just one update to post on my MBNA card which was sold to Arrow Global. Arrow have obviously been in touch with MBNA and have now sent me a copy of my signed application form and customer declaration conditions. They say this is the agreement and now welcome my proposals for repayment. MBNA sent these to me back in Oct 2010 and Niddy deemed them Unenforcable!! I did send Arrow a copy of MBNA's letter stating that they cannot locate a complete copy of the agreement, and this is how they reply

Should i send them a final response 'bugger off' template or see what they send next?

Cheers
                              MBNA card ( now Arrow) update:

Hi everyone,

Letter received from Rossendales today acting on behalf of Arrow Global, asking me to get in touch or face further action.

Will send them a letter saying Arrow bought debt off MBNA and enclose a copy of MBNA letter stating that they cannot locate my agreement, might also let them know that they are DCA number 5 on this account

Cheers

Comment

MBNA card ( now Arrow) update:

Hi everyone,

Letter received from Rossendales today acting on behalf of Arrow Global, asking me to get in touch or face further action.

Will send them a letter saying Arrow bought debt off MBNA and enclose a copy of MBNA letter stating that they cannot locate my agreement, might also let them know that they are DCA number 5 on this account

Cheers
                                I would be inclined to send that copy letter from MBNA with this one Slick:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t7.php

Comment

Working...
                                X