GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Slickfm UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slickfm UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slickfm UE Diary

Originally posted by Slickfm
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Sorry, forgot to add that TSB (credit card) are still ringing me at work every day. I am sending the harassment at work template off in the morning, let's see if that shuts them up.
    That old saying "told you so" comes to mind now......... ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Get it posted and we'll get heavy with them now lol.
    Card statement received today on which I noticed that interest is being added again. Their covering letter also states that my missed payments are seriously overdue , ye right so is their effin compliant CCA 1 ;LOL
    Hope you're well Niddy k
    Hiya Niddy, still getting pestered with calls from TSB to my mobile and work, none are getting answered though. Even the receptionist at work has switched onto them and saying 'he's not here at the moment, leave a message' ;LOL
    I did send the harassment at work template. Why can't they get the message
    Fight the good fight and we will prevail
    Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Hiya Niddy, still getting pestered with calls from TSB to my mobile and work, none are getting answered though. Even the receptionist at work has switched onto them and saying 'he's not here at the moment, leave a message' ;LOL
      If the receptionist is switched on to them, could she not tell them that you no longer work there due to excessive calls from them
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie
        If the receptionist is switched on to them, could she not tell them that you no longer work there due to excessive calls from them
        Yes, cheers Susie, seems the common sense thing to do

Comment

Mint Credit CardHiya Niddy ;Hi1 , just received a letter from Triton saying 'maybe appropriate to send a debt recovery agent to call on me' I am going to send the threat of doorstep visit template, should i also include the refusal by lender to accept unenforceability template too? Cheers y
          Don't see why not matey - just merge the two into one, with the doorstep visit at the bottom...... so add this to the end of the refusal to accept UE template. :UE

;Hi1 Niddy, threatening letter received from Triton today dated 6th Oct saying that they have advised their client Mint to commence legal proceedings. I will send off the relevant 'threat' template. Anything else I need to add? ;Hmm
          Cheers

Comment

Hiya

Just send the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Just send the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
              Cheers Niddy, letter sent today k

Comment

Alliance & Leicester Credit Card now MBNA: Start Date:07/2001

Status: NOT Defaulted yet, Balance: £6548, Still with MBNA, last payment July 2010

19.07.10: Sent CCA request MBNA card

09.08.10: Letter from MBNA saying they have requested CCA from Alliance and leicester

14.09.10: Letter from MBNA saying I have defaulted on my reduced payment plan, please contact them

22.09.10: Call from MBNA telling me te reinstate payments or account will be defaulted on 14 October 2010 at 3pm

I wonder whats next
                ;Hi Niddy, Finally had a response today from MBNA, they have basically sent a copy of my application form and current T&C's. Their covering letter states that the CCA is incomplete and they are unable to provide a complete copy, no court proceedings will be issued to recover the debt whilst they try to find it. However the debt still stands and i still have an obligation to pay them. Er lets think about that one ;Hmm :UE So far.

Cheers NID

Comment

well done Slick, i got one of those as well, MBNA seem to have comeover all honest!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                    well done Slick, i got one of those as well, MBNA seem to have comeover all honest!
                    Thanks evenlessdopey, yes i agree, about time too. Much better than going around in circles all the time like i do with most of my other creditors ;-y

Comment

Oh you'll still be going round in circles cos they feel they have a right to pursue you - so it will be sold on again, most likely....

I'm going to create a new template to take into account the recent guidance issued from the OFT which should cover this scenario, look out for the announcement later today then send the template that I link to....
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

New Template is here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

Comment

New Template is here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195
                          Awesome letter Niddy thanks again for all your time and effort mate k

Comment

They have all been updated now, so in essence this guidance has inadvertently helped us, the consumer LOL... Basically now we can quote what we expect at the first hurdle, i.e. CCA Request! You'll notice the same paragraph appearing in several posts......

Thanks OFT, thanks a bunch! ;LOL

Comment

They have all been updated now, so in essence this guidance has inadvertently helped us, the consumer LOL... Basically now we can quote what we expect at the first hurdle, i.e. CCA Request! You'll notice the same paragraph appearing in several posts......

Thanks OFT, thanks a bunch! ;LOL
                              Yippee ;LOL

Comment

TSB Card update:

Default notice received today
                                Now waiting to see who I end up with out the DCA lottery, before I unleash our Niddy's words of wisdom k ;LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X