GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FindingawaysOH - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FindingawaysOH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FindingawaysOH

I have decided to start a diary for my OH.

He has 3 debts all already with CCJ's which is the reason I didn't include at first. However we haven't paid to these ccj's in 4 yrs & as the defaults are about to drop off this year we'd like to carry on ignoring. If these are in the wrong place please move, but I wanted to put them on as we have received cca/t&c for one, which I applied for as a delay tactic as we were offered a 75% reduction that we'd like to take but didn't have the money! So I wrote back saying debt unknown please send cca etc.

Hope this is ok, FAW

FAW
    Last edited by findingaway; 2 July 2011, 13:46.
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Re: FindingawaysOH

Here is OH Diary

Hillesden Securities Ltd
    Sainsburys Bank Loan
    Started 01/06/04
    Defaulted 30/12/05
    CCJ 27/06/2007
    Balance £5040

Nov 2010 - letter from Hillesden saying 75% discount
    Dec 2010 - replied unknown - cca req
    11 Jan 2011 - Letter from Hillesden saying awaiting cca from oc.
    31 Jan 2011 - as above.
    25 Feb 2011 - as above.
    15 Mar 2011 - as above.
    15 Ap 2011 - cca/ t&c rec
    2 Jly 2011 - uploaded CCA/ T&C for Niddy to check
    Last edited by findingaway; 2 July 2011, 13:39.

Comment

HFO Services
      Next post
      Last edited by findingaway; 2 July 2011, 13:32. Reason: Same as next post

Comment

HFO SERVICES
        BARCLAYCARD
        STARTED 08/02/2002
        DEFAULTED 27/07/2005
        DEFAULT AMOUNT £984
        CCJ 02/08/07
        CURRENT AMOUNT £1445 (and rising)
        Last edited by findingaway; 2 July 2011, 13:47.

Comment

CAPQUEST
          CAPITAL ONE
          STARTED
          DEFAULTED
          CCJ 17/08/2007
          AMOUNT
          Last edited by findingaway; 2 July 2011, 13:48.

Comment

Hiya

I keep getting upload failed message when trying to upload onto secure section. Any suggestions?

Thanks FAW

Comment

I'd say the file is too big.

Happened to me, you either need to reduce it or email to Niddy & he'll sort it for you.

Comment

2mb is max filesize. Needs shrinking
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I shrink it?

FAW

Comment

Using an image resizer.

Comment

Really talking in a foreign language to me now! It is exactly the same as mine so don't know how this came to be so much bigger - stupid scans!! If it's got exactly the same on it (only difference is the amount, name & sig) & mine was UE cos of missing prescribed terms, is it ok to say this is same?

FAW

Comment

Hiya

I don't follow - you've already had action taken against you, thus this whole diary as such is irrelevant, nothing much doing - if you're prepared to ignore them until the CCJ's drop off (forget the defaults, they are irrelevant right now) - then continue doing so.

I do not see what else you can do, pointless asking for or checking a cca - they have already obtained judgment remember!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, We didn't know he had the ccjs until it was too late (my unopened letters) but have managed to ignore for 4 yrs just hoped we could've got to 6 but they contacted him with 75% reduction offer which seeing as we'll have to pay as its a ccj we wanted to accept but as we'd no money we just tried to delay by asking for a cca which is also why I wondered whether we should carry on the pretence til we get the money together, as there's no pressure from them for the moment!I didn't think it should be a diary but thought it was the only way you'd have any chance of understanding what the hell I'm going on about! Should I carry on the blagging or not?
                          FAW
                          Last edited by findingaway; 12 July 2011, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
                            Hi Niddy, We didn't know he had the ccjs until it was too late (my unopened letters) but have managed to ignore for 4 yrs just hoped we could've got to 6 but they contacted him with 75% reduction offer which seeing as we'll have to pay as its a ccj we wanted to accept but as we'd no money we just tried to delay by asking for a cca which is also why I wondered whether we should carry on the pretence til we get the money together, as there's no pressure from them for the moment!I didn't think it should be a diary but thought it was the only way you'd have any chance of understanding what the hell I'm going on about! Should I carry on the blagging or not?
                            FAW
                            Hiya

A CCJ can also become statute barred you know - or are you saying you missed payments on the account for 4 years then got a CCJ? Sorry, slightly confused as I said.

I understand now (what you're doing), what is the balance?

If however the CCJ was added 4 years ago and you've never paid in the last 4 years then its up to the lender to find you and appeal for an extension to the CCJ which are rarely given by judges as they will ask the lender why it's taken 6 years to deal with it.... etc

Basically, you need to spell this out for me as you can clearly tell from my replies, I don't quite get the history on this.

Comment

Edit - just seen this: ---> Findingaway's UE Diary - Page 8 - allaboutFORUMS

My reply is shown there :niddy

Comment

Working...
                              X