GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

That letter is a complete pile of skunk dung.

They may have “complied with the request for documentation”, but is that documentation enforceable? Is it a true copy of the original, or just a Blue Peter job? The issues which matter are not being addressed, and you have to question why.

Pixie's suggestion is a good reply for now, and if they keep coming back I would think about using Priority One's CPUTR letter.

The sentence “All further queries in reference to the documents provided must be sent directly to our client and a fee may apply” is even worse than skunk dung. If they are the assignee who is communicating with you concerning the alleged debt, then they are responsible for fielding any queries regarding documentation. Fees would only apply if you either submitted another CCA request, which you wouldn't, or a Subject Access Request. You could point out the law (which they already know) to them, but it is probably better to leave that for another time.

SH

Comment

Thanx Pixie and Scabby think i will sent that , if i can work out how to copy the template otherwise i will have to type it out xxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nanna

To copy the template, just highlight the text by holding down the left button of your mouse while scrolling down and then right click and click 'copy'. Go into Word and right click and click 'paste'. You can then edit it to put in the account number etc.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thank you Pixie i am just hopeless and was nippy with the other "download" but thats helpfull xxxxxxxx

Comment

Posted 6/4/13 gone up to 1.70 now .

Comment

Freds put Cap one account on hold again xx

Comment

good o petal

Comment

Another letter from Freds

"We write in response to your previous letters the contents which have benn noted.

We have taken our clients instructions and they have advised us that they sent you a final response in regards to this matter on the 12 Sept 2012 and further Capital ones Final response ws issued to the FOS in the 14 January 2013.

No further correspondence will be entered into with regards to this account further.

We trust this clarifies the matter and we look forward to receiving your proposals for payment to discharge the outstanding balance failing which further action will be taken."

is this time to start trying for PPI refund as Nid suggested a couple of months ago , as i was out of the time frame then ?

many thanks x

Comment

No just ignore the idiots - they just said no further correspondence will be entered into with regards this account - then in the next para they ask you to get in touch regards it.

Muppets
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

From Cap one today

PLEASE BE AWARE : Your account has moved.

writing to advise that your account is no linger managed by the DCA who were acting on our behalf.

It is important that you continue to make payments to your account (not paying) payments to be made directly to us.

The next page is of payment methods etc.

Thats all really. xxx

Comment

Just wait and see who writes to you next them fire off SWID

Comment

I had that letter a couple of months ago from Cap1. Then recently I received an 'Introducing Lowell Portfolio' letter saying they have bought the debt, followed a few days later by a letter purporting to be from Cap1, saying that Cap1 no longer owns the account.

Comment

Re Capital One

OK so freds have bogged off and now they have asked Credit Solutions LTD to take over ,they will contact me shortly.... Goody... they have already left a sms txt message on the landline.Off to find out how to disable these messages. Will wait till i get a letter and probs send SWID. Hoping to incorperate somthing about the PPI as i was refused by the FOS due to timelines. xxxx

Comment

That's what I would do nanna

Comment

From Credit SOLUTIONS TODAY

FORMAL DEMAND

Capital One inform us that you have not complied with the Default Notice issued recently( cos i havent had one )and the debt remains unpaid.

Failure to pay may result in the following
                                Share info with CRAs

Doorstep collection

You need to give this matter immediate attention faioure to make contact will result in further action.

Got the PC running better now the soddin printer playing up

Comment

Working...
                                X