GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

RE CAP ONE

cca request 30 July 2012
    Recon recieved no signature (also said they do not keep original docs only sigs)

2 Aug to Cap one missing pts sent plus didpute to Freds

22 Aug post 333 from Cap one

27 Aug UE cca recieved sent off to Cap one

From Cap one refering to Freds

Dispute sent to Freds 19 9 2012

17 nov from Fredds account on hold and refered back to Cap One

23 nov FRom Freds account on hold till 13.12 .2012

Sent to Freds 6.12.2012 copy of missing PTs as sent off to Cap one previously

8.12.2012 LBA from Freds

Sent back LBA Threat o gram

from FREDS TODAY

We write further to your letter dated 5 dec 2012 the content of which has been refered to our client for their instructions.

our client confirms that final responses were issued to you on 14 August and 12 September 2012 advising that they have fully complied with the requirments of section 78 of the consumer credit agreement act 1974. and your agreement remains enforceable. Please find enclosed further copies for your records.

We trust the above clarifies this matter and we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals by 4 January 2012 . please note should we not hear from you by this date collection activity may resume.

I forgot to include the final responses above for 14 aug and12 sept so i now have 2 copies

cannot shake Freds off persistant buggars xx

if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      Persistently stupid.

If it was me, I'd just wait until the New Year and then send this -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status

SH

Comment

thank you scabby xx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

so would I Nanna

but their normal thing to do now is disappear. they did with ours

Comment

Template Refusal to accecpt UE status printed and ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              RE CAP ONE

cca request 30 July 2012
              Recon recieved no signature (also said they do not keep original docs only sigs)

2 Aug to Cap one missing pts sent plus didpute to Freds

22 Aug post 333 from Cap one

27 Aug UE cca recieved sent off to Cap one

From Cap one refering to Freds

Dispute sent to Freds 19 9 2012

17 nov from Fredds account on hold and refered back to Cap One

23 nov FRom Freds account on hold till 13.12 .2012

Sent to Freds 6.12.2012 copy of missing PTs as sent off to Cap one previously

8.12.2012 LBA from Freds

Sent back LBA Threat o gram

from FREDS TODAY

We write further to your letter dated 5 dec 2012 the content of which has been refered to our client for their instructions.

our client confirms that final responses were issued to you on 14 August and 12 September 2012 advising that they have fully complied with the requirments of section 78 of the consumer credit agreement act 1974. and your agreement remains enforceable. Please find enclosed further copies for your records.

We trust the above clarifies this matter and we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals by 4 January 2012 . please note should we not hear from you by this date collection activity may resume.

I forgot to include the final responses above for 14 aug and12 sept so i now have 2 copies

Refusal to accept UE staus delivered on 2/1/2013

FRom Brian Carter today

" we write with regard to he outstanding debt

Payment must be made in full within the next fouteen days failing which we will rcommend to our client that proceedings be issued withou further notice.

should proceedings be issued additional charges will be added to the existing balance as shown below

Outstanding balance to pay now 2092.13
              Interest 167.37
              Court fees 75.00
              Solicitors fees 80.00
              New balance if proceedings are issued 2414.50

If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons in writing and supply us with documents in support of your defence to any claim.

Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have an opportunity to contact Fredriksons with your payment proposals. In order toavoid further ction you should telephone them immediatly

This is a serious matter and you may wish to seek independent legal advise"

what now please thanx xx

there s a ppi claim on this with the FOS

Comment

Time for one of these -

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=289

Read that post by Paul, and the ones surrounding it, to gain an overview of how you need to respond. In the section which begins “The main crux of my dispute is.....”, you will have plenty to offer. Such as -

Unenforceable paperwork received containing none of the prescribed terms
                An admission from the original creditor that they do not hold the original paperwork
                The PPI claim which is currently with the Fobbing Off Service

Let us know if you need any help with the wording, but this should be relatively easy to deal with.

SH

Comment

off to read now xx

Comment

I think i need to word it the same as if i started to mess about i would be in all sorts of trouble, obviously i must include the info as you have suggested many thanks SH xx this will take me some time so hopfully it will be off in a day or so( if not sooner) thanx again

Comment

if i post it up could you yay or nay pls

Comment

don't stress nanna

is that the first letter from BC?

personally I'd pop off a sold in dispute if it is, it's what we did and saw them off.

Comment

I have done Pauls letter is this ok pls

The main crux of my dispute is
                          1, CCA requested July 2012 Recon received plus missing prescribed terms
                          2, Letter stating we do nor keep original agreements
                          3, Application form for PPi received with a clear tick in the No box
                          4, Dispute sent to Freds also a copy of missing PTs sent to cap one
                          5, PPi complaint currently with FOS

obviously i have written it out in full and not abreiviated
                          thanks

Comment

^^^ any comments please xx

Comment

It's up to you what you send Nanna.

Twice I've had the exact same letter from Bryan Carter for 2 separate debts around 18 months ago (just different amounts for interest and court costs.) I sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action and the debts were quickly passed on to another dca.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

me too!

Comment

Working...
                                X