GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

good call Nanna, maybe just pop it off to Nids to be safe

Comment

It also says the signature page is a signed copy of the original agreement, there is no sig on the recon only on the application form. Hopless at uploading there are 3 pages on the recon front and back so i could be some time.x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Hello

Sent for CCA from CAPITAL ONE

recieved recon with no signature by them or me

separate terms of your Card no signatures

Also a singed copy of the application form

Should i reply with "signed application form recieved"

have been looking around and these look like the ones recieved by others.

thanx
        This sounds like their normal nonsense, can you confirm the start date?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

start date Nid is 3/8/01.cheers

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sorry to be a pain

we have had some probs this last 2wks and the above arrived a week ago have not had the will to tackle it but i know i must so i need to get something off.
            many thanks x

Comment

Nanna it's more than likely UE so send missing PT's template to cover yourself
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you Nid will do xx

Comment

The story with capital one is ,i was trying to get PPI back i knew 100% i would not have agreed to it. Been trying for ages and still they have never played ball, so i thought send for the cca and see if they send back anything with PPi on it and low and behold back came the application form with a tick in the NO box dated 3/8/01. Hence started the UE route. I havent got too much time at the moment to list on my diary correctly but i wll do.
                  Had aletter from FPC on crappys behalf so as i sent missing PT letter yesterday i sent them a Dispute letter will wait and see what comes back,thank you for the help thus far xxx

Comment

FP they did try that one "you took t over the phone" so i then asked for the recording of the said conversation , and guess what they do not have it.just off to read your linky above

Comment

Don't worry about the ppi element now as its ue

If there's ppi it's deffo ue

If they get heavy and attempt court THEN we'll look at ppi etc so for now don't worry about it.

Comment

xx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                          Hello

Sent for CCA from CAPITAL ONE

recieved recon with no signature by them or me

separate terms of your Card no signatures

Also a singed copy of the application form

Should i reply with "signed application form recieved"

have been looking around and these look like the ones recieved by others.

thanx
                          Sent Cap 1 missing PTs
                          sent freds dispute letter

From cap 1 today

We have provided you with a copy of your defaulted terms and conditions of your original agreement and have fully complied with requirments of S78 of the cca act.

They "politely" refer me to the Key Financial information section on your credit agreement you will see specific details.

You have failed to state why you allege that the agreement is improperly executed pursuant to section 61 of the cca act 1974
                          the agreement was properly executed pursuant to the S61(1) OF THE CCA 1974

it contains all the precribed terms

embodies all the prescribed terms , conforms to the regs under s61(1)
                          Then goes on to quote Waksman in Carey v HSBC ( long paragraph)

"We do not retain the orignal signed agreement which is returned to us but scan the signature portion of the agreement and retain this with in our systems "
                          They then inform me how longi have had the card and never before have i questioned it.
                          also they have sent a sample copy of god knows what but it is titled Mr Sample!!!!
                          Then there is a blank application form ,they already sent this before with nothing more on than a tick by me in the NO box for PPI

THey also say they will continue to chase.

many thx

Comment

Niddy says if there is PPi its deffo UE bless him xx

Comment

I would send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received) to Capital one if it were me Nanna.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

thank you pix xx

Comment

Working...
                                X