GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

2nd letter from Cabot ,they haven't heard from me,I can pay monthly, they will continue to contact me if I don't ring them . Now it not threatening . Lost Cabot thread .Am I bothered ....... No. Shall I ignore ?
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      2nd letter from Cabot ,they haven't heard from me,I can pay monthly, they will continue to contact me if I don't ring them . Now it not threatening . Lost Cabot thread .Am I bothered ....... No. Shall I ignore ?
      This thread ? -----> Cabot

I'd see what they do next if it were me ..........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Deepie xx

Comment

They just rang mobile .... Where do they get numbers from ?

Comment

Don't know, but a few days ago they also rang my mobile. Ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              They just rang mobile .... Where do they get numbers from ?
              Answer it and say Nanna's lap dancing club ...................

Comment

Answer:- Constabulary Emergency Control Room = Bye bye they were gone/

Comment

Another mobile message phone sound off so don't know unless I check.This is only half way to SB so as I may have a bit of spare money soon I an thinking if push comes to shove I may offer f n f ,it is just over 2K a pointer as what to offer if I decide to would be helpful but cross that bridge later, thinking this way cos I am still not 100% well and don't want them pecking. xxx

Comment

I wouldn't be worrying about a F&F settlement yet nanna. What did Niddy say about the CCA? Enforceable or UE?

BTW I wrote and told them that there was no point them phoning me on a daily basis as I won't answer the phone to them...they stopped I don't know where they got my mobile number from either
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

A friend of mine (the guy whose address I am having my stuff sent to) answers, and as soon as he hears it is someone he doesn't wish to speak to, says

F*** OFF

and hangs up.

Seems to work for him...

Comment

Pixie Nid says UE xxxx I'm not worrying Pix I am making a fresh start and thought about it .xx Letter today they haven't heard from me they are reviewing to see if it my need legal action I have10 days to hone um xx won't do that !!

Comment

You do right nanna xx
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

As Cabot haven't been able to contact me they are referring to Restons who need to speak to me in 7 days. I must admit I am mithered really do not need hassle . I take it I wait to hear from them ? There is PPI on this.

Comment

I'd wait and see what Restons say when they write, but let us know exactly what they say.
                              When did you last send a CCA Request Nanna?

Don't be mithered, you have us!

Comment

Hi last sent cca 2012 so could well sent a new one as Nid says on Cabot thread, do I send to Cabot as I have not heard from Restons yet.This has been with various DCAs and B Carter since then .

Comment

Working...
                                X