GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

good one Nanna

do you want me to record the doggle barking?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      From Cougar Financial today ( same address as CSL)
      "Cougar" ey? Raaarrrrr! Probably toothless tigers once they receive and digest Still Waving's letter ...

Comment

Littlewoods card
        CC request sent march 2010

Letter back confirming "we cannot find "and are prevented from enforcing.

Today letter saying they been reporting inaccurate info about the account to CRAs.Your account will be reported as defaulted from August 2012 to reflect what should have been reported to CRAs.

The is a separate Formal demand letter also.

Not sure if I should send a copy of the "we cannot find " or just leave it alone and see if they come back with something else , I really do not want to start writing again if not needed.
        thank you
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd leave it until they send something else Nanna.

Does the default date of August 2012 seem right to you. Without reading back through your diary it seems awfully late. When did you stop paying them?
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie

been going through my diary and cant find it at all Last paid 2010 default from Aug 2012 This is the first letter since the "we cannot provide agreement " April 2010
            I must admit I do not understand timelines with defaults so would not have picked it up had you not pointed it out.Thank you anyway and I will ignore for now. xx

Comment

Does that mean it is my favour then , I mean as they are late in defaulting ?

Comment

Does that mean it is my favour then , I mean as they are late in defaulting ?
                No, because it will take longer to drop off your credit file.

If you last paid in 2010 (which I was assuming you would have) then it should have been defaulted at some point in 2010 or 2011, certainly not 2012.

I'm unsure whether you should try and sort this out now because they've written to you or whether you should wait until the default (if correctly placed) would have dropped off. Someone else will know...
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Agree with Pixie here its not good.

That said IMO its difficult what to advise as we dont know your situation across all accounts. By this I mean if this account is the last one reporting negative marks in August 2018 because everything else has fallen off then it is worth taking them to task. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

If however there are other choice accounts which fall off after August 2018 then these will mask this one falling off. So if your credit file is messed up it doesnt matter if its messed up abit or alot. Mess is mess.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the input, there are 2 last paid 2010 and 1 other 2012 so I cant see me wanting credit any way as by then I will be 68. How ever I will see if I hear from them again. I have looked and looked cant find another default, that said I will look again , but not now. xx

Comment

I would be getting to SB with them first, then we can argue defaults Nanna

go have a swing around the pole and don't worry about it now

Comment

Littlewoods card
                        CC request sent march 2010

Letter back confirming "we cannot find "and are prevented from enforcing.

Today letter saying they been reporting inaccurate info about the account to CRAs.Your account will be reported as defaulted from August 2012 to reflect what should have been reported to CRAs.

The is a separate Formal demand letter also.

Not sure if I should send a copy of the "we cannot find " or just leave it alone and see if they come back with something else , I really do not want to start writing again if not needed.
                        thank you
                        Hi Nanna,
                        Had exactly the same letter re Barclaycard, they also confirm they cannot supply a cca, Deepie said others have had the same how strange how theses people work. 3 years since I last heard anything from them. THE BASTARDS.

Comment

I can probably reckon on SB at 2016 , yeah Helmsman they are bastards still gripping the cannot supply letter ( got to count for something anyhow) mind you they do say they can use a 3rd party ( could do with a party) bring it on.

Comment

Re Capital One

Dispute letter sent to CSL on 20 .8 2013.
                            received reply today from CSL "please note until a fee is received we cannot process your request and collection activity will continue" ???

Doorstep letter and 1 liner "to refer to dispute letter previously sent" in reply to Power to contact doorstep threat.

From Cougar Financial today ( same address as CSL)

With reference to your letter received on 4.9.2013.Please note that you are not correct in in your assertion that, under OFT rules we can only visit your home if you agree to make an appointment. The debt is not reasonably disputed or deadlocked and we are giving you reasonable notice of the timing of the intended visit.
                            In law a creditor is in a different position to a postman or member of the public asking for directions. When you opened the account you impliedly agreed that the creditor could communicate with you to discuss repayment. You do not have the fcontrctual right to revoke that agreement until the debt is repaid
                            From Capital One 20.2.14

"I am writing to advise that your account is no longer being managed by the DCA who were acting on our behalf"
                            Then how to pay etc.

x

Comment

see who comes around next on the roundabout

Comment

Statement of account from cap 1 today I am to carry on paying or make arrangment to pay ,no threat so I will file .

Comment

Working...
                                X