GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

after reading Pauls letter i noticed that he said if it goes to court the judge doesnt always yake dispute letters into consideration which is why i am thinking of sending the letter, thanks for your comments chicks xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      ^^^ any comments please xx
      Yea - don't send that!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

wont do then . will it be dispute or threat o gram or another , greatly appreciate your input Nid thought you had gone off me

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Send this, for the moment!

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy.

I am bewildered as to your exact involvement here because in your letter you jump the gun that this will be referred to you to litigate however without you, yourself following due diligence by way of adherence to CPR I think you'll find you'll end up worse off if you did suggest they litigate against this severely disputed account.

I am in the process of an unlawful sale of premium protection policy of which the Financial Ombudsman is actively involved. Therefore I suggest you return this to Fredricksons and request they place the account on hold in line with the OFT Guidelines on Debt Collection.

Consequently, any legal action you pursue will not only be fully and vigorously defended, it will also be averred as both unlawful and vexatious. As such I respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the original creditor for immediate resolution prior to my seeking legal advice against you; due to the fact you cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities as the account was already in dispute at the time you became involved.

If you decide to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished. I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and look forward to hearing confirmation of recourse, in due course.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

wont do then . will it be dispute or threat o gram or another , greatly appreciate your input Nid thought you had gone off me
            Neither, see above - check it for typo's as I quickly typed it up, and then send that off.

I've been busy, not ignoring you

Comment

excellent many thanks ill get that off tomorrow xxxx

Comment

excellent many thanks ill get that off tomorrow xxxx
                To Twatty Carter, yea? Also send a copy to Freds so they are aware that you're disputing it (just in case they try and act ignorant)....

Comment

will do xx

Comment

Freds ignorant how very dare you

Comment

Freds ignorant how very dare you
                      You know it

Comment

Nids letter posted today 1 to BC and 1 to freds xxxx

Comment

so chill now

Comment

Try to hun try too mind you i never hink about it till another soddin letter arrives.xx

Comment

Re Capital One PPI and FOS

From FOS because i wrote to them outside of Capital Ones times frame of 6 months they are unable to uphold the complaint.The original complaint was back in 2010/11 and my daughter was seriously ill then in the stroke unit of the local hospital for over 2 weeks .I must admit all this went to the bottom of the pile as you may understand i had lots to deal with. they explain that they can look into cases if there a are exceptional circumstances but C one has objected to this taking place.If i want them to look again i must let them know by January 11 2013 ( the letter arrived today). so should i continue with the UE route i think so.
                              I sent Bryan carter and Freds Nids letter post403 so i now wonder what their response will be.

Bloody fed up with time frames surely if the leeches owe you money they owe it and thats that they took it unfairly after all ah well some you loose .

Comment

If the complaint was in 2010/11 then you should send in a whole new PPI request and then if they fob you off, start over with a new complaint.

So carry on with UE for now, but if you think a refund of PPI will clear the balance owing then wait a couple of months and submit a whole new PPI reclaim to Crappy 1 mentioning nothing of the old complaint.

Then if they reject your complaint you have 6 months to go to the FOS.

Make sense...?

Wish I'd known you were out of date and I'd have warned you not to go to FOS - sorreeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X