GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

doing both now , then I'm having G n T.xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The address is my old one I have not given them my new one ,they are coming by redirection .

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

because you deserve big hugs I sent you 2 xxx

I'll join you in the G&T as well xx

Comment

Bless xx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            Got a claim from restons today, really brassed off with them , they could have sent a card.
            I'm sorry to hear this nanna but I'm sure AAD will kick their butt.

Try not to worry about it, leave it to Jo, Niddy and PlanB and enjoy Christmas :icon:hug:
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Got a claim from restons today, really brassed off with them , they could have sent a card.
              Don't worry - I have emailed you......
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Try not to worry nanna everything will work out just fine

Comment

Nanna hope you managed to have a good Christmas. Fancy sending a claim out just before Chrsitmas, just shows what this lot are like.
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

They are total scum IMO. They didn't manage to spoil festivities for me and never would my health and family are far far to important . xxxx

Comment

go Nanna, don't worry it will be fine

xxxx

Comment

RE CAP ONE

cca request 30 July 2012
                        Recon recieved no signature (also said they do not keep original docs only sigs)

2 Aug to Cap one missing pts sent plus didpute to Freds

22 Aug post 333 from Cap one

27 Aug UE cca recieved sent off to Cap one

From Cap one refering to Freds

Dispute sent to Freds 19 9 2012

17 nov from Fredds account on hold and refered back to Cap One

23 nov FRom Freds account on hold till 13.12 .2012

Sent to Freds 6.12.2012 copy of missing PTs as sent off to Cap one previously

8.12.2012 LBA from Freds

Sent back LBA Threat o gram

from FREDS TODAY

We write further to your letter dated 5 dec 2012 the content of which has been refered to our client for their instructions.

our client confirms that final responses were issued to you on 14 August and 12 September 2012 advising that they have fully complied with the requirments of section 78 of the consumer credit agreement act 1974. and your agreement remains enforceable. Please find enclosed further copies for your records.

We trust the above clarifies this matter and we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals by 4 January 2012 . please note should we not hear from you by this date collection activity may resume.

I forgot to include the final responses above for 14 aug and12 sept so i now have 2 copies

cannot shake Freds off persistant buggars xx

Christmas eve 24/12/15 claim form.

Comment

Christmas eve 24/12/15 claim form.
                          This claim continues on it's own thread so all updates will be posted there from now on

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ns-)-v-nanna58

Plan B x

Comment

Sorry to hear that Nana, all the best xxx

Comment

Nanna58 I hope you are staying strong. We know that these companies pick times to play on emotions and vulnerability. This is the game they play to achieve what they desire ie us to roll over so they win.
                              You stay strong. I was in your situation 18 months ago and I almost rolled over too. Then I got back on AAD and had excellent advice and found the confidence to get through it.
                              So stay strong don't be giving in.

Comment

Thanx Charlie xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X