GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

love the bit "thank you for being a c one customer " ahhh bless
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

not paying at all FP, they been cca d and all the usual letters but there is a ppi on so as Nid says its deffo ue. i tried to get ppi back and of course refused, so hey ho, let them think what they want eh

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

utter dumplings Nanna, don't know their arse from their elbow.

Comment

RE CAP 1

Sent off missimg PTs 24/8/12
          Sent to freds dispute letter 24/8/12
          Their reply posts 341 and 345
          Sent final response ue cca received 27/8/12

their reply post 348

Freds started ringing, will send harassment letter would another dispute be ok also ?

Also i would like to include the sites tele no (as they appear not to be able to understand) how would i incorperate it and remove my home number ? sorry if i sound thick xx

Comment

Threatener from Feds

DO NOT IGNORE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED

Comment

MUST HAVE SLIPPED WITH MOUSE SOZ

i will not ignore sending dispute and tele harassment xx

Comment

Off to post the above, put both together cos of cost, dawnd on mr tho i do have a previous letter from cap 1 which states "we do not keep original cca docs only signatures" will await replies and maybe send a copy of that.

Comment

thanks FP
                  havw already posted the above so i will keep Niddys letter as i am sure they will contact again

Comment

From Freds today
                    Referd to Cap 1 account on hold ,been here with them before will wait for cap 1 to write and tell me they have sent all they need to xx

Comment

Hi Nanna.

Hope you are keeping okay....sounds as if you are on top of things.!

Comment

dont know about on top ...but hope so xxx

From Freds today

"We referred the matter to our client for their instructions relating to the contents of your letter and they have advised that they responded to your request for documents under section 77-79 the onsumer Credit act 1974 on the 9 july 2012. I fyou have any queried regarding our clients response then please contact or client complaints department direct.

in the meantime we confirm we have placed your clients account on hold until 13 december 2012 and look forward to hearing from you with your clients payment proposals"

I sent freds dispute and harassment letters last week .The above letter is word for word although some wording does not make sense.

any response? i have been looking round for the FEKoff letter havent found it yet.

cheers xx

Comment

I think they need reminding that, as they are currently acting as Agent for Cap 1, all correspondence needs to be handled by them and that they should not expect YOU to do their work for them. Their continuing failure to do so could be brought to the attention of OFT or FOS in the form of a Formal Complaint.

Comment

I've just been back to Page 17 of this thread and read the posts from the time around 9th July, when Crap One sent you the CCA with no prescribed terms. I see you responded initially with the Missing Prescribed Terms template.

This latest facetious drivel you have received is designed to sidestep the responsibilities which they, as equitable assignees, have regarding compliance with the relevant legislation.

There is a possibility that this letter has crossed with your Dispute and Harassment templates. If it was me in this situation, I would wait until just before 13th December, and then if I had received nothing else in the meantime, I would just send this -

"I am in receipt of your letter dated (insert date), in which you state that Capital One Bank supplied a document on 9th July 2012, in response to my request pursuant to s. 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

I refer you to my response to Capital One Bank, dated (insert date you sent missing PTs letter), a copy of which is attached for your perusal."

Attach a copy of the Missing Prescribed Terms template.

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

This just tosses the ball back into their court, and keeps these -

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

in reserve. As time goes by, I think you will need them.

SH

Comment

the above letter is printed and ready to go
                              Last edited by Pixie; 6 December 2012, 20:03. Reason: .

Comment

The above letter was posted yesterday.

On 20 Nov freds wrote saying they are keeping acouint on hold till 13 Dec 2012

Today i have had letter before action from them giving me 7 days to pay .

They outline court procedings and xtra costs, i realise that my response is not there yet , but i am having a major flap.

Cheers xx

Comment

Working...
                                X