GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Sent back "copy document recieved"
    Recieved today 4 Default Notices from littlewoods

thank you

confused .com
    Hi Nanna

Littlewoods / Home shopping / NDR have a very strange way of doing things somehow each time you buy something on buy it now - pay letter they appear to open another agreement within your account, a family friend recently received 15 default notices

They think they are a law unto themselves but the good thing is I think Niddy has said that most of the agreements are usually anyway.

Are they charging you monthly fees for late payments of £12 as they often do this ?

I'd just see what they send next time and file the rest.

MK
    One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
    Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

noticed the letter date is 16.1.2012 and gives 14 days to pay although arrived today 23.1.2012 that gives 7 days to pay there is no date on either envelope but will keep anyhow. so do i just file ?
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

file them with all the envelopes Nanna, they are prize eejits and don't seem to have a clue, just keep all the evidence of their eejitness!!

Comment

at the bottom of the 3x £8.33 Dns it says
          Amount of outstansing balance £8.33
          Less rebate £0.00

Amonut to be paid £8.33

so if the balance IS £8.33 i will clear it

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's only the arrears or an error
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

piddle and dirty knickers thought i could get away with that

Comment

I have requested CCa from NDR as they have now taken over my Littlewoods acount

Acc opened Nov 2001

Balance 505.27

Received today CCa from shop direct

It is a blank document with no names dates address signature or anything else just the document.

Is "blank document recieved " correct to send back?
                Copy document recieved sent back

then recieved 4 DN s

today recieved following..from shop direct.

Re request to cancel your credit agreement...

in relation to your request for a copy of your Littlewoods account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 09.01.2012.

The agreement sets out the contractual agreement in place at this time between us and you in relation to your Littwoods account it includes all applicable contractual varients and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear that by ordering and purchasing goods from us you accknowledge that there is an agreement beween us.In the event that you do not believe that there wa such a relationship it is unlikey you would havr bought and continued to buy goods from us.

then they quote case law for UE.

and they confirm that the balance. Ask me to ring them wit the usual "are you experiencing difficulty "

In between i recieved 4 DNs from them

Any response many thanks xx

Comment

Copy document recieved sent back

then recieved 4 DN s

today recieved following..from shop direct.

Re request to cancel your credit agreement...

in relation to your request for a copy of your Littlewoods account credit agreement we have provided you with a copy of your current agreement in our letter dated 09.01.2012.

The agreement sets out the contractual agreement in place at this time between us and you in relation to your Littwoods account it includes all applicable contractual varients and amendments that have taken place since your account was opened.

It is clear that by ordering and purchasing goods from us you accknowledge that there is an agreement beween us.In the event that you do not believe that there wa such a relationship it is unlikey you would havr bought and continued to buy goods from us.

then they quote case law for UE.

and they confirm that the balance. Ask me to ring them wit the usual "are you experiencing difficulty "

In between i recieved 4 DNs from them

Any response many thanks xx
                  I Would send this > Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)

Comment

thank you I2D will do xxx

Comment

Hi

From shop direct today in response to my "final response letter"

"further to your letter dated 28.01.2012 i can confirm we will NOT pursure you for the outstanding balance of £517.27."

however i can contact them i i wish to avoid detriment to my credit file in order to make payments

Comment

Great result Nanna!

One to frame!

Shep x

Comment

shall tuck in my knickers

Comment

Well done......

Comment

Great result. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                Great result! Another candidate for the success pages...
                                I so wanna be on that page

Comment

Working...
                                X