GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    I have requested CCa from NDR as they have now taken over my Littlewoods acount

Acc opened Nov 2001

Balance 505.27

Received today CCa from shop direct

It is a blank document with no names dates address signature or anything else just the document.

Is "blank document recieved " correct to send back?
    I Would send this back.....
    CCA Query - Copy Document Received
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

will do and as always thank you xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

BARCLAYCARD 1

CCA requested MAY 2010

Ts n Cs recieved May 2010

sent back relevent template for Ts n Cs

July2010 from them sorry to here you are not satisfied with our response.

OCTOBER 2010 their Final Response recieved.

October 2010 Mercers chase

sent back "in dispute"

JANUARY 2011 Calders chase

in dispute template sent

MARCH 2011 Moorcroft chase

" in dispute sent"

Midas Credit chase June 2011

"dispute sent"

June 2011 M00rcroft are unable to comply with my request ahve sent back to Barclaycard

July 2011 AIC chase
        dispute sent then usual back down letter

Wescot letter 29 12 2011

ignored as advised

today Wescot letter FINAL NOTICE they have investigated and confirm i live at this adress if i do not make contact they may take legal action through the courts and i will have to pay fees etc i must contact with in 10 days.Or they will visit me at home

wot next pray xx

Comment

Send them this ......> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          Last edited by Deepie; 12 January 2012, 12:33.

Comment

bloody hell that was fast cheers xx

Comment

Absolutely FP, Wescot can do bugger all! They won't own the debt and the clowns Nelson Guest are frightened to death at the threat of a complaint to the SRA and legal ombudsman. They run at the first threat back at them

Just respectfully remind them of the infamous response in Arkell v Pressdram (1971) (CoA)

regards
              Garlok

Comment

SORRY TO BE THICK I2D where itsays "in dispute with DCA "do i include them or just oc as i have not made any communication with wescot to date sorry about this

Comment

F P and good youg Garlok you crack me up mond you i am fail

Comment

SORRY TO BE THICK I2D where itsays "in dispute with DCA "do i include them or just oc as i have not made any communication with wescot to date sorry about this
                    OK sorry if this is first time send this >
                    Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Hi Nanna

You could send instead "Account Sold in Dispute" to Westcot and save "Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action" for their so called legal advisors at Nelson Guest for when they write.

That is what I would do anyway, I know that that In2Deep has recommended the other letter for now so I hope this doesn't confuse you. I don't think there's a right or wrong answer here.

MK
                      One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                      Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Sod it ill send both!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sod it ill send both!!!!!!!!!!
                          That would really confuse them,

I think that "Account Sold in Dispute" as In2Deep confirmed above is the one to send.

MK
                          One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                          Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

will do xxx have xxx

Comment

I have requested CCa from NDR as they have now taken over my Littlewoods acount

Acc opened Nov 2001

Balance 505.27

Received today CCa from shop direct

It is a blank document with no names dates address signature or anything else just the document.

Is "blank document recieved " correct to send back?
                              Sent back "copy document recieved"
                              Recieved today 4 Default Notices from littlewoods

all f them have my account number on but with different ref for them

1 says to remedy breach pay £492.28 by 30 jan 2012

3 say to remedy breach pay £8,33 by 30 jan 2012.

thank you

confused .com

Comment

sorry thats £8.33p

Comment

Working...
                                X