GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: nanna58 UE Diary

If they do not own the account = how about tell them to sling their hook until such time> just an idea!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would just send a doorstep letter until they contact you again

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Got the PC running better now the soddin printer playing up
        It's blinking typical eh!! Fingers crossed you get the printer sorted too Nanna xx
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I've moved your printer trouble to your own thread here -- > Trouble with Printer

Hope that's OK Nanna?
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            Re Capital One

OK so freds have bogged off and now they have asked Credit Solutions LTD to take over
            Hello Nanna,
            I had the very same Freds > Credit Solutions scenario -- you might like to see how the whole charade panned out at the top of my diary thread!
            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...Pip-s-UE-Diary

Pip

Comment

Cheers Pip off for a read xx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As printer is broken i cannot send the replies till midweek , will that be ok? if not the i will photocopy others i have sent at a local shop and change the address. i also intend to send tele harassment and doorstep visit. XXX

Comment

A few days shouldn't make much difference nanna x
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Well printer we want will not be in stock till next tuesday , so i am blanking out an address on a swid letter and doorstep letter and will take them to a local shop tp copy and add the relevent details as i think to wait a week to send them is too long, cant think of anything else xx

Comment

A week shouldn't be too long nanna, it's not a LBA or anything. What about when people go on holiday for a fortnight?

Comment

thats a point OMG you are so clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No I'm not. There's a certain mod who goes away working for 6 weeks at a time.

Comment

?????????

Comment

I've PMd you nanna.

Comment

Have sent off to CSL SWID also Doorstep collection lettter 20 /8/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X