GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lola's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lola's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lola's UE Diary

Hello all.
    Little background about me Im a silly 24 year old who got herself in to a silly amount of debt to the tune of around 11k.
    I wanted to pay my debts off but when I got into financial difficulty almost 12 months ago I tried negotiating wth my credotors over lower / token payments and the ones who declined made my life hell. I couldnt afford what they were asking me to pay so I decided to use this route, if only to give myself some breathing space ops: Im going to have lots of questions, but like I said in my first post I would like to be able to give back to others who come in after me from information I pick up along the way, it also wouldnt hurt to make some new friends!

Okay so Im dealing with:

Studio Cards & Gifts.
    I sent CCA request first week of August. Had reply last week stating that they didnt have CCA for me as I didnt send one back. They stated in the letter that as far as they are concerned the debt still exists and they will chase me for it.
    On Wednesday I got a letter from Moorcroft who are now dealing with the debt I sent them the 'Account sold whilst in Dispute' letter.
    Would that have been the right thing to do?

Oli
    Sent CCA request July. Heard Nothing back yet. And also no threatening letters which I was getting before sent this off. I should send reminder letter shouldnt I?

Additions Direct
    Sent off CCA in July. Hear Nothing Back yyet. And also no threatening letters which I was getting before sent this off. I should send reminder letter shouldnt I?

Great Universal
    Sent CCA in July. Got a copy of something back but it was something for extended credit and not CCA. Not replied yet. Then last week I got a letter offer me to be able to pay it back 0% over 3 years. Im thinking of taking them up on the offer as I can afford those payments. I guess they did this as the dont have a CCA?

Very
    Got passed to DCA (CAPQUEST) As I sent CCA request. Capquest wrote to say they were holding account while they waited for it to come from OC. Capquest then sent me a blank t&Cs with no ifo on it. Received a letter before action yesterday. Thinking of sending them a reminder for CCA in panic as they stated they may take action if they didnt hear from me before 27th (today) I hope they dont take action

Capital One
    sent CCA request in July. Received reconstituted agreement. Dont know where to go from here with them.

Thats it for now, hope to hear from someone more knowledgeable than me!
    Thanks all!

Re: Lola's UE Diary

site is still in test mode, I will update your query soon - bear with me over the weekend whilst we get the site functioning properly.... how did you find us? MSE or BALWI forum? I thought i'd hidden the site from google etc...?

Thanks

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,
      Sorry about jumping in, I did start to wonder if I should be in here yet. Lol, feel free to boot me out. I was a lurker on mse and was looking this morning after a little advice on various letters and action and noticed someone has posted a link to this site on your old thread they did day that they had googeld your name though ....
      Thanks for looking over my queries when you get a chance and Ill look forward to your responses.
      So sorry I know your majorly busy right now but am I right in thinking No valid CCA means no action can be taken againt me right now via the courts and bailiffs Im sick with worry as one letter states action may be taken today 27th if I hadnt responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Lola
        Thanks for looking over my queries when you get a chance and Ill look forward to your responses. So sorry I know your majorly busy right now but am I right in thinking No valid CCA means no action can be taken againt me right now via the courts and bailiffs Im sick with worry as one letter states action may be taken today 27th if I hadnt responded.
        They will not touch you, is it a s.87 or s.88 default notice you have? Or a letter from a solicitor etc...?

Put it this way, nothing will happen!! Stop worrying, i'll be back soon and advise on all your diary ok? Bear with me....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lola

Are you still with us? Shall I bother replying to your OP?

Please confirm

Niddy gh

Comment

Working...
          X