GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lincs diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincs diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincs diary

Hi,

Really pleased to have found this site
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SCAN0003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	1417660
    ok letter from Shoosmiths today

Our client Arrow Global ltd
    re MBNA Europe Bank Limited - (Virgin Money Credit Card)
    Balance 8880.07

so I guess I need to get a request as to what it is about, I dont think I have made a payment since 2008-9

many thanks

Re: Lincs diary

Have you seen Niddys reply on your welcome thread ?
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Nanna, just seen it, so will template letter for CCA

Comment

All the best, just let us know what comes back .x

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

I posted this - have a read:

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by lincs View Post
            I dont think I have made a payment since 2008-9
            How certain are you of this? So long as you are 100% positive you've not paid a penny since 2009 then its Statute Barred. End of.

Before sending anything, please confirm this. Obviously with my post (linked above) it's highly likely this is Irredeemebly unenforceable anyway and a CCA request, whilst useful, could go with a SB template so please confirm and don't send anything till I give the green light as I'll link you to correct template(s) if necessary.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

I am pretty sure but not 100%, will the cca tell me the exact last payments dates etc, or should i go for the full £10 report?, thanks

Comment

I'm not entirely sure ,just hang on someone may be along later or tomorrow .xx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  I'm not entirely sure ,just hang on someone may be along later or tomorrow .xx
                  putting CCA letter in post today

Comment

I've flagged up your query .x

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      I've flagged up your query .x
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lincs View Post
                        Hi,

I am pretty sure but not 100%, will the cca tell me the exact last payments dates etc, or should i go for the full £10 report?, thanks
                        no the CCA is requesting copies of documents regards a specific account. A SAR is full account history.

Do a SAR for now. Include the £10 fee. A CCA can occur later

Comment

Just wanted to let you know i have got my fingers crossed for you on this one Lincs
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            no the CCA is requesting copies of documents regards a specific account. A SAR is full account history.

Do a SAR for now. Include the £10 fee. A CCA can occur later
                            Ahh just posted the CCA, its in the box , shall I follow up with SAR tomorrow?

thanks

Comment

Yep

next time stop being so eager.

Comment

Working...
                              X