GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lincs diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincs diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lincs diary

Think you should hang fire ( but then that's me ) x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, just the one that started this thread, ok, will hang on. thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by lincs View Post
        Ok, letter back from Arrow re £1.00 CCA request.

They do not accept that they are the creditor, however are willing to assist in obtaining information. We will now process your requset and revert in due course. We confirm all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents. Your payment of £1 is returned.

so not sure, I guess I will need to see what the full request brings back

thanks everyone
        Hi all

Just catching up with this thread - As the account was assigned to AG from Idem, how can they claim not to accept that they are the creditor?

Comment

They say it was assigned not sold, so that makes Idem the creditor (if they bought it) thats how Arrow get round it.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            They say it was assigned not sold, so that makes Idem the creditor (if they bought it) thats how Arrow get round it.
            It will be interesting to see if they try that one on me, as their (Arrow) NoA says they have "purchased" the account.

Comment

nothing more from them at the moment

Comment

Working...
              X