GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lincs diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincs diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lincs diary

Still nothing back yet

Comment

Good chill x you're in charge x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

they normaly take a while chillax NW
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As the others have said, just chill...

Though I have to admit that I can remember being impatient at the beginning However I soon learned that the best thing to do was just chill out where debts are concerned.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by lincs View Post
            Still nothing back yet

Just to add to what others have said, dealing with those debt collectors, you will find out that when you send a template from here they go to what i call a "shock coma". I use to wait eagerly for my mail, some will acknowledge my letter and send me" we are looking into this bla bla, give us sometime to get the papers" others just vanish for few months then say oh about that letter or sometime they just go away, and you get another company that bought the debt and they start to hrass you to pay, and you start the game all over. Fingers crossed is SB and maybe they noticed that you will not be bullied into paying, so they haven't bothered to reply, who knows, whatever the case you just relax, and don't worry at all.

Comment

Thanks for comments, will put the kettle on now

Comment

One sugar please xx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Ok, Arrow have sent a letter acknowledging the £10 payment for documentation, saying they will do their best to do it within statue.
                  I see it was assigned to Arrow by idem Capital Securities Ltd.

Still nothing from the £1 CCA I sent.

back to tea then,
                  thanks everyone
                  lincs

Comment

Ok, letter back from Arrow re £1.00 CCA request.

They do not accept that they are the creditor, however are willing to assist in obtaining information. We will now process your requset and revert in due course. We confirm all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents. Your payment of £1 is returned.

so not sure, I guess I will need to see what the full request brings back

thanks everyone

Comment

just wait and see, hopefully they won't be able to find anything.

Comment

Ok, massive wad of paperwork has appeared today and it looks like I opened the card on the 22/10/ 2005 as a MBNA card and made a last payment 27/09/2011, so 12 months left re SB

although the papers say 9 months until aged debt?

what should I do next?, last two entries say
                        Internal review
                        Placement (legal Proceedings) Shoosmiths

many thanks

Comment

Interestingly no where does it mention it was a Virgin Card

Comment

Ok, massive wad of paperwork has appeared today and it looks like I opened the card on the 22/10/ 2005 as a MBNA card and made a last payment 27/09/2011, so 12 months left re SB

although the papers say 9 months until aged debt?

what should I do next?, last two entries say
                            Internal review
                            Placement (legal Proceedings) Shoosmiths

many thanks
                            Internal review will be exactly that, just a standard review of the account

Placement that it has been sent to a/the solicitor .... so unless you have specifically heard from them, I'd not overly worry. Even if you have heard, chances are its just a standard letter. (and we've always got your back)

Interestingly no where does it mention it was a Virgin Card
                            It will probably only mention this on the CCA, .... There wont be any reference in the account notes .... another way to tell is the account number - assuming its mastercard as most (if not all) were this will be 540758 at the beginning

Comment

should i just wait now, I saw the thread about pre 2007 Virgin cards and this is one, should i look at that route or just wait?

Comment

Personally, I'd hang fire and wait - assuming you haven't received any official (ie court) looking letters or documents.

Comment

Working...
                                X