GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script what is a CA3 ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is a CA3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a CA3 ?

Its a group on facebook helping people with their debts and they use the CA3 , i have no idea what it is does anyone else know ?

Re: what is a CA3 ?

Sorry S2M never heard of it xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      Sorry S2M never heard of it xx
      no problem thank you x

Comment

I have a feeling its bullshit ...... sort of if I change my name, the debt ceases to exist.

I have requested to join, so will let you know
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That group is a crock of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            That group is a crock of shit.

\I'm trying to help people on there but they don't seem to listen to me . Oh well i can't do anymore .

Comment

Unfortunately, there are many that believe the letters they advocate. They may work sometimes, but probably the debt is so low its not worth the hassle for the DCA.

Signing letters John of the Kingdom Jones (or similar doesn't work long term.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                Unfortunately, there are many that believe the letters they advocate. They may work sometimes, but probably the debt is so low its not worth the hassle for the DCA.

Signing letters John of the Kingdom Jones (or similar doesn't work long term.
                one guy helping people to get their debts taken off said when you write to them use a normal signature in wet ink and ask them to do the same when replying to you , it shows you are honest and above board but they are not .

Comment

FFS sounds similar to the old 'freeman of the land/common law' bullshit spouted on GOODF and will only serve to paint a huge bullseye on you as a target and if things ever got to court you would get spanked.
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

someone just posted this

we acknowledge receipt of corrospondence,

We not all your comments and have investigated the matter.We consider that there is sufficient evidence to confirm your liability for this debt and that balance is outstanding and still owing.

However with a view solving this matter quickly and simply , we have decided to take no further action to recover this debt and will close your account.

We are not prepared to remove any default registered with the credit agencies in respect of this account as we consider the data remains correct and accurate .

This will remain on your credit file for six years .
                    Last edited by Spent2much; 2 June 2015, 10:54.

Comment

and this person says she has had 3 accounts zero'd with lowell ?

Comment

They are talking about estoppel .In law, estoppel is a set of doctrines in which a court prevents a litigant from taking an action the litigant normally would have the right to take, in order to prevent an inequitable result.

Comment

I'm wondering how they are receiving letters back with zero balance from dca such as Lowell ?

Comment

they are posting up letters from Lowell saying 'you owe £0.000 why don't we get these letters ?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                              FFS sounds similar to the old 'freeman of the land/common law' bullshit spouted on GOODF and will only serve to paint a huge bullseye on you as a target and if things ever got to court you would get spanked.

But they are posting letters up from Lowell with nil balances and confirmation that the accounts are closed so it can't be bullshit .

Comment

Working...
                              X