GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script what is a CA3 ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is a CA3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is a CA3 ?

That's what is worrying about them they are still posting letters with balances wiped out from Lowell .
    I don't trust it at all but i'm not going to mention it again as i get the impression i am trying to dampen their enthusiasm

Comment

The infamous "3 letters" - get out of debt free shite

I'd not waste my time. Honestly. It's pish-poor.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

I'd not waste my time. Honestly. It's pish-poor.

My husband said the same lol

Comment

Drop the dead donkey!

or

If people believe in it = Go to court and report back results????????????????????// bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 June 2015, 13:23.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ah, the 3 letter crock of shite. I wouldn't waste time trying to reason and just let them carry on. As for the claims that it works cos lowells have written many off - if lowell have no paperwork to go to court with, the nutters who spout the 3 letter bollox would probably achieve the same result by sending a letter saying "my mummy says I don't need to pay you without valid paperwork so ner, ner, ner ner, ner".

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
              My husband said the same lol
              There you go then - must be right
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think they believe what they are doing is the right thing, but it seems too good to be true .
                NO! What they are doing is quite bad...... they mislead the consumer into believing nonsense.

We are 100% against it because we win enough using case law and legislation - they lose (we rarely do) - hence no case law about their methods, cos it's just that -

Comment

I did say this but they came back with no they don't seel them when the estoppel letter
                  estoppel

Comment

There you go then - must be right

men : :

- - - Updated - - -

estoppel

I didn't even know what it meant i thought it was a spelling mistake :

Comment

NO! What they are doing is quite bad...... they mislead the consumer into believing nonsense.

We are 100% against it because we win enough using case law and legislation - they lose (we rarely do) - hence no case law about their methods, cos it's just that -

I can't read anymore of their posts and letters they are putting up , they are saying the debts are wiped out when i pointed out to them that the letter isn't saying that at all, i clearly says the debt remains but they are closing the account .

One of my debts with Lowell was closed in January and all is quiet with them all for now haven't heard anything for months

Comment

Working...
                      X