GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital one/Credit solutions have come out of the woodwork!!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital one/Credit solutions have come out of the woodwork!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital one/Credit solutions have come out of the woodwork!!!

I had a credit card with Captial one which was defaulted in 2009 and after a little bit of correspondance between us they decided to leave me alone until today.

I recived a letter from capital one stating they have instructed Credit Solutions Ltd to collect repayment on their behalf and also they tried to txt me on my landline today as well.

I though this was all dead an buried, so should I just ignore them , or should I send Credit solution stating that Capital one are still in breach of the cca request and that they should only contact me though written correspondance.

I really can't be bothered with the arse ache if they start ringing up!!!

Re: Capital one/Credit solutions have come out of the woodwork!!!

I'd wait and see what Credit Solutions Ltd have to say......so I'd ignore it for now if it were me...
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep me too. Procrastination is the name of the game while waiting for Stat Barred

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        Yep me too. Procrastination is the name of the game while waiting for Stat Barred
        OKidoki but as they have already tried to txt me, I really don't want to put up with phone calls, saying that I don't know/cant remember what csl are like.

Comment

I've checked and I have dealt with CSL before, they tried to collect a Bcard debt, I assume that even though it was in connection with Bcard at the time , that my statements about calling both on the phone and in person still hold true as it was directly firstly at them???

Comment

if you have sent them harrasment letters before, they are prob linked by account number, so at some point you will prob need to send them again, quoting capital one account.

Wait till they contact you first.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I sent CSL a CCA request for my Barcly account, they cashed the payment on the 15th nov and on the very same day sent me a letter saying that they cannot help with my CCA request because I need to send them the £1.00 fee,
              short letter sent back, you have had the fee you cashed it, think you need to get the auditors in to your finance department and have a whip round to find it my requet still stands.
              Barclys passed it on to another DCA

Comment

Working...
              X