GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marbles Credit Card

Sent a CCA request to Marbles and they can't provide a CCA. Any comments on their letter and suggestions as to what I should do next? They have been recording late payments on my credit files for some time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Debt Star; 21 January 2011, 10:12.

Re: Marbles Credit Card

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
    Sent a CCA request to Marbles and they can't provide a CCA. Any comments on their letter and suggestions as to what I should do next? They have been recording late payments on my credit files for some time.

[sorry, letter won't upload, so have asked Mods to attach it for me]
    Hiya

You need to scroll down in full message editor and then you'll see manage attachments, click this and add the file. then in your message, click the drop-down list next to the paperclip to add it inline (in your message)...

There are no restrictions, add away
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

On the Manage attachments screen when I upload it I get the following error message:

"Your file of 642.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype. "

The file is just a scan of a 1 page letter. In properties it is described as being 642.9KB so that's correct.

I have private emailed you a copy, are you able to post it up here so that someone can me their opinion on it?

Comment

Ahh thanks, obv a problem with file size. I'll increase it tomorrow to a couple of meg.

In meantime I'll load it tmw for you from the email. However no email as yet? Did you send to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk

That's where you should send it.

Cheers
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

no, still says "Your file of 642.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype. "

I will re-send by private email (the webmaster one, is that ok?)

doh! perhaps I should read you post properly and send it to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk !!
          Last edited by The Debt Star; 20 January 2011, 12:09.

Comment

no, still says "Your file of 642.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype. "
            Ooops, sorry just amended it now. You must have been trying to upload either a pdf over 1 meg or an image over 2 meg, in which case - it would have rejected. I've relaxed several fields now so you'll be able to load a lot easier - thanks for pointing this out.

I will re-send by private email (the webmaster one, is that ok?)
            Not a good idea as this is a shared mailbox so nothing sent is private - read my last message!

doh! perhaps I should read you post properly and send it to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk !!

Comment

yey! Its uploaded post #1 above.

since receiving Marbles' attached letter I have sent them a letter asking for confirmation under the CPUCTR if they hold an agreement and also making a F&F of 10%.

It is probbaly totally the wrong thing to have sent, I dunno. Any thoughts?

Comment

yey! Its uploaded post #1 above.

since receiving Marbles' attached letter I have sent them a letter asking for confirmation under the CPUCTR if they hold an agreement and also making a F&F of 10%.

It is probbaly totally the wrong thing to have sent, I dunno. Any thoughts?
                I hope you have not sent them what you said? Its unenforceable lol - they cannot find the agreement which is awesome!

So basically if anyone hassles you then you send a copy of the pdf in post 1 along with a copy of this reply, which tells them to get lost: ---> NEW CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  I hope you have not sent them what you said? Its unenforceable lol - they cannot find the agreement which is awesome!

So basically if anyone hassles you then you send a copy of the pdf in post 1 along with a copy of this reply, which tells them to get lost: ---> NEW CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Hey thanks for your post. so good news on the CCA then.

problem is..I did send that F&F but 'twas only for 10% and i fully expect them to refuse it anyway. But, my big worry is that the letter is in someway acknowledging the debt!! Is this so? I did send it without prejudice and refer to the debt as an "alleged debt" in that letter....

Comment

Hey thanks for your post. so good news on the CCA then.

problem is..I did send that F&F but 'twas only for 10% and i fully expect them to refuse it anyway. But, my big worry is that the letter is in someway acknowledging the debt!! Is this so? I did send it without prejudice and refer to the debt as an "alleged debt" in that letter....
                    DOH!

Nah, don't worry - just sit tight and if they reply you best ignore them, its not acknowledgement - don't worry....

Without Prejudice means they cannot use it in court, nothing else...

Comment

cool. thx dude, appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X