GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Northern Rock CCA, not separate terms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Rock CCA, not separate terms

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Rock CCA, not separate terms

I have received a copy of the CCA for my NR loan from Dec 2000.

All details are correct and I had thought it was enforceable, but now I see that if the PPI is listed as part of the loan it is not enforceable. Am I reading that correctly? Mine says:

Loan £XXXX
    PPI £XXXX
    Amount of credit = Loan + PPI
    Total charge for credit £XXXX.XX
    Total amount payable £XXXX.XX
    APR 9.41%
    The total amount payable is payable by 60 monthly installments of £XXX.XX

So, what do I do now? I believe this is unenforceable and also I was missold the PPI which I was going to claim back, should I bother?
    Is there a letter I should send stating that the CCA is unenforceable?

Re: Northern Rock CCA, not separate terms

Hi there

best thing to do is to send to Niddy's email address, he'll have a good look and come back to you. try not to worry let's just :banbos

xxxDopey

Comment

Originally posted by bbsgirl
      I have received a copy of the CCA for my NR loan from Dec 2000.

All details are correct and I had thought it was enforceable, but now I see that if the PPI is listed as part of the loan it is not enforceable. Am I reading that correctly? Mine says:

Loan £XXXX
      PPI £XXXX
      Amount of credit = Loan + PPI
      Total charge for credit £XXXX.XX
      Total amount payable £XXXX.XX
      APR 9.41%
      The total amount payable is payable by 60 monthly installments of £XXX.XX

So, what do I do now? I believe this is unenforceable and also I was missold the PPI which I was going to claim back, should I bother?
      Is there a letter I should send stating that the CCA is unenforceable?
      Hiya

Please go here and provide the info requested: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Also, read this - which will answer your question about whether it is enforceable or not: ---> viewtopic.php?p=12111#p12111

See my signature, for correct email to send agreements to.

Niddy.

gh
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

bbsgirl Unenforceability Diary ---> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=852

Thread Locked.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X