GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unenforceability Egg - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unenforceability Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unenforceability Egg

Hi there,
    I have sent the first letter to Egg reagrds them sending me a copy of my agreement but I have had no reply and it has been over 12 workings days! WHat do I do now? and when can I look at cliaming my PPI back from them?

Thanks

furryboo

Re: Unenforceability Egg

Hi there,

Ok, its a Loan that was taken out about 10 years ago, approx balance is £4000, have been paying it off to a recovery agency for the last 3 - 4 years, with Egg, send CCa request on 16/05/12!

I was told to try and get it as unenforceable and then claim the PPI!

Where do I stand currently and what is my next option?

Thanks

furryboo

Comment

they're in default so you don't reclaim or do anything, wait for them to make contact - obviously you need to cease paying if not already done so?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK, I would love the debt written off. What do they need to get back and say for this to happen. The debt agancy I am paying shall I write to them and tell them about the CCA letter and that I haven't had a reply? What does that 12 days mean, I thought if they didn't reply they were in breach of something or other?

Thanks

furryboo

Comment

it's never 'written off' - you need to read the diaries here and learn UE or you're in for an almighty shock.....

Post back any questions after you have read up a bit. Start here ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS

You don't respond to the debt agency as you sent them a CCA haven't you, ergo they are in default. Or did you send it to the OC and not the DCA? The 12 days means they're in default, ie they cannot enforce the agreement in court but you do still owe the money, they will still hassle you but they cannot obtain a judgment (CCJ/CO etc).
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X