GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script additions catalogue - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

additions catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• additions catalogue

hi nid,

could do with your help ;Red 2

i have a argos additions (direct plus account) which became additions direct.

# sent letter asking for interest to be stopped and paying £1 per month, still charging interest

# last payment £1 july2010

# august sent for cca request added post order number on letter. normal post

# august used money for payment

# september sent copy cca request along with cca reminder this time by recorded delivery::

# rec letter; In accordance with the consumer credit act 1974, we enclose a signed copy of your credit agreement with shop direct finance company trading as additions; Hmmm Forgery me thinks! ;N ;N
    The signature is mine but im sure its a copy and paste job from a delivery that i have signed for.
    The minimum payment 10% or £10 whichever is greater ehhhhhh since when, its allways been 5% or £5 whichever is greater
    The interest opt out payment calulated over 3 months. i,m sure it was still 20/38 weeks at the date of the signed agreement.( So if any one knows the date when they changed from 20/38weeks to pay to calculated over the 3 months please let me know.)
    Also i dont think the £12 late payment charges were in place then. (so if any one knows when the date these charges came into place, please let me know)

Do you need to see the agreement? or do i just send the cca query forged document supplied.

cheers nid

by the way fab site,

Re: additions catalogue

can you email me the agreement - i'll then tell you if it is genuine!

see my signature and remember to put your username in the subject line so I know it is you....

thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi nid

have emailed cca and letter for you to look at

cheers

Comment

Hiya, its an application form - is it your wifes writing in the top - the name/address?

In any case, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi nid

yes it looks like my writing. will send the CCA Query - Application Form Received tomorrow by rd

just got to ask, do do think its a cut an paste job like i do?

The cca rec dated jan o4 Actual account opened in jan03

# it says all items in additions direct catalogue, leaflets etc can be used using your direct plus account(this indicates the time littlewoods shop direct took over the account in jan 04

#it says a statement will be sent shortly after your your direct plus account has been opened (this incates when the account was opened in 03 and was owned by argos

cheers

Comment

Hiya

It doesn't matter cos it is unenforceable so the fact they made it using cut/paste doesn't come into things - YET!

Comment

hi nid

received reply from the #1629 letter.
              have emailed you the letter.
              it says we have sent your credit agreement and have satisfied your request,
              what would my next step be

cheers nid

Comment

Hiya

Ignore them now. Its a standard "fob-off"..... let us know if they send anything else to you.

Comment

Working...
                X