GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - no trace - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - no trace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTSB - no trace

Following a SAR to Lloyds for a UDT loan (now Blackhorse Finance) I have a letter back from LTSB saying "we are unable to trace any loans on our system".

I telephoned them and gave them the details of the loan agreement number and the dates but the young muppetess said she could not find anything at all on the system, she had no idea what I could do next - surprisingly!

I need advice on where to go next with this - please?

Re: LTSB - no trace

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    Following a SAR to Lloyds for a UDT loan (now Blackhorse Finance) I have a letter back from LTSB saying "we are unable to trace any loans on our system".

I telephoned them and gave them the details of the loan agreement number and the dates but the young muppetess said she could not find anything at all on the system, she had no idea what I could do next - surprisingly!

I need advice on where to go next with this - please?

Hiya

That doesn't sound right to be honest, you have enclosed details of the account number what more do they want?

So they are trying to track down a BH loan account (lloyds)?

Maybe an email to the Chief Executive officer (CEO) is the next step, tell him you feel they have overlooked this and you want this looked into again, (as you have already provided the evidence of the account number to them).

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

I would also copy the email to the customer team, so that they are clearly aware you have emailed the CEO.

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

Let us know how you get on from here, hope they get round to tracking it down.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Thanks Di, the account number I gave them was the old UDT number, as UDT was part of TSB back then it should come up on their systems, I had to argue with them about 6 years back to release the legal charge they had on my house, it appears that they sort of forgot they had it - hmm.

Will do as you say and keep you informed.

Comment

Vos, I have had the same problems regards an old Goldfish loan. They made me jump through hoops. Then when I found the account number, They were unable to find any loans or policies in my name.

I have correspondence saying we are investigating, we are not investigating, you need to provide us with A then when A is provided that is not sufficient.

Mine is off to FOS tomorrow, all fully completed. Unfortunately, there is a 6 month wait currently.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          Vos, I have had the same problems regards an old Goldfish loan. They made me jump through hoops. Then when I found the account number, They were unable to find any loans or policies in my name.

I have correspondence saying we are investigating, we are not investigating, you need to provide us with A then when A is provided that is not sufficient.

Mine is off to FOS tomorrow, all fully completed. Unfortunately, there is a 6 month wait currently.
          At least you should the extra bonus if the Fools Only Service comes up trumps!!

I have the original letters of acceptance, the CCA and a copy of the Credit Agreement, oh and the legal charge so there is no worries about finding stuff, 2 loans both with PPI added at the start, one 1993 and one in 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
            At least you should the extra bonus if the Fools Only Service comes up trumps!!

I have the original letters of acceptance, the CCA and a copy of the Credit Agreement, oh and the legal charge so there is no worries about finding stuff, 2 loans both with PPI added at the start, one 1993 and one in 1997.

hubby had a cc with TSB (1980s) taken over by Lloyds. when we CCA'd them they kept insisting they had an agreement, sent them a SAR and hidden in the middle of it all was line that said 'unable to find agreement; not sent to main search as agreement started before storage begins'or along that line, so It looks like Lloyds only kept agreements after a certain date,
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X