GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds mortgage - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds mortgage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds mortgage

Hi My hubby had a mortgage when I first met him he paid PPI on a CC and a mortgage until 2005 when I told him to stop, hes interested in maybe claiming but doesn't know where to start?

If you could give me a wee hand I know the mortgage was from Cheltnam and Glouester? via Lloyds.

Re: Lloyds mortgage

Lloyds TSB - Complaints procedure

Alternatively, write to us at: Lloyds Banking Group, Customer Services, BX1 1LT.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jen

Cheers Niddy.
      I would personally write to the address Niddy have posted via link.

The same address would be for both the mortgage and credit card reclaiming.

You can optionally go for the reclaim questionnaire as below, give all the reasons your hubby has for being mis sold, for example, he was pressured into taking the mortgage ppi to have the mortgage, or they just added it automatically.

You do not have to have the insurance with the lender via the mortgage, also same for the credit card.

Also mention on the reclaim questionnaire if there was insurance already put in place for the mortgage, such as a stand alone etc.

Keep copies as well Jen, you may need to refer to this again at some point.

So either put it into writing, or use the reclaim questionnaire on both, either is fine.

The questionnaire is directly on Lloyds website too, here;

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp

Let us know if you require any further help Jen, the best of luck. x

Comment

Thanks di!

Comment

Hi Jen

Just wondered how things were coming on with this one hon?

Comment

atarting with his CC first im trying to read up on all the rules and times.

Comment

Working...
            X