GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Please help just received court papers dated 9th November - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help just received court papers dated 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help just received court papers dated 9th November

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for some help regarding court papers received dated 9th November. My neighbour just gave them to me' as delivered through the wrong letterbox by the postman and they have been away on holiday and came back last night. I wanted to go down the Unforceability route but hadn't managed to go the letter off in time now this has arrived.
    It's with cap 1.
    Thanks
    Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Re: Please help just received court papers dated 9th Novembe

Please provide more details....... is it definitely an N1 claim form from Northampton Clearing Court?

What is the debt, when did you open the account, last pay, what is the status on your credit file? I think you may already be out of time so check the address, was it addressed to the wrong house or addressed correctly but delivered incorrectly?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
      Is n1 from Northampton court with correct address. Cc taken out approximate 1999/2000. Correctly addresses. Total amount of claim 1330.16 Inc court fee and solicitors costs. Last paid feb 2010. Received default notice but haven't checked file. Thanks niddy

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

Hi Niddy

On the court papers it says I have 14 days to respond not from the 9th Nov but from 5 days from this, also I can respond online. Any thoughts on this ?
        Many thanks.

Comment

Which CPR do I send CPR 18 or CPR 31

Hi
          I'm looking for some advice, please be gentle with me' as I'm new to this and forums ! I have faxed off acknowledgement pack to defend claim as Bryan Carter solicitors as taking me to court on behalf of cap 1 for a cc debt.
          I'm not sure what CPR to send as niddy has templates for CPR 31 and CPR 18, I'm in Wales. Also as my PC has packed in so am writing this on my mobile . I need to write it by hand (will get my partner to do this) also do I send it to Bryan Carter solicitors or cap one. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Batten.

Comment

Re: Which CPR do I send CPR 18 or CPR 31

Cant you go to library and print? You need this doing properly. Do not hand write it.

Wales is english law!

You send CPR 31.14.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ive merged your two threads into one! Try and reply to this thread to keep it tidy.

Comment

cheers Niddy, I'll get my butt down there now, and sorry to be a pain but do I send it to the solicitors who are taking me to court or cap 1 ?

Comment

Solicitors with copy to crappy one!

Comment

Consider it done !

Comment

Did you send it off etc? Remember you have to acknowledge court within 14 days requesting another 14 days.

Comment

Yes I did Niddy thanks

Comment

Fancy posting a copy of your defence (removing personal points)?

It may help others plus it may help us add missing points....

Comment

Re: Please help just received court papers dated 9th November

Hi

Any update to this?

:niddy

Comment

Working...
                            X