GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SANTANDER DAUGHTERS CAR FINANCE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SANTANDER DAUGHTERS CAR FINANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SANTANDER DAUGHTERS CAR FINANCE

Been inundated with letters to this address for daughters car finance, seems just two payment misses, now a default notice to pay within 2 weeks, or may repossess car, she has paid 50% off already with 3 years to go or there abouts, seems a bit sudden for just 2 months misses??? anybody comment please??? also the many £25.00 charges on account late payment
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 15 July 2014, 09:52.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: SATANDAR DAUGHTERS CAR FINANCE

Sorry I can't help TTC (never had car finance) but didn't want to read and run.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

after a third or such figure car cannot be repossessed??? if I remember correctly ANYbody?

Comment

usually after 2/3 are paid.

Comment

Satandar letter received to-day dated 15/07/2014 = change of Fees & Charges from 13/08/2014 = to £35.00 for late payment + smae fee subsequent month that payment remains overdue (limited to 3 in any single default period) .

£50.00 Pass a case to one of their Recovery Managers = (Typist Pool no doubt)

£250.00 when they pass to to an external Agency.

They hope we all agree with the charges are an improvement hahahahahahahahaha idiots, they are not dealing with Mortgages (UCCLA )

Bankrupt Satandar they are thieves of the 1st order.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            usually after 2/3 are paid.
            1/3rd it seems after that they would need a court order, Satandar!s own letter has stated the facts,

they issued default and also terminated the agreement & asked for the car back to save cost of court, daughter rang them and it seems they finally agreed to alter payment date to the 1st of the month when she gets paid, but she has to pay 2 months next time then £400.00 next time after that then normal, I need to find from her why add figure of £400.00 as they owe her most of that in charges and they are increasing default etc charges to £35.00 + from a letter to their customers, o.k. so the guidelines of "£12.00 before an investigation by FSA or whoever it is now, then time they acted on the Banking Thieves, bring back the guillotine!

Comment

Working...
            X