GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tenron Credit Management ?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tenron Credit Management ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenron Credit Management ??

Text message received yesterday from this company followed by letter today. Never heard of them !! According to Companies house reg number is SC460458, also says "newly incorporated, different address on website to reg one. Anyone know who they are please?

Re: Tenron Credit Management ??

I don't know who they are but Google does. They're a debt collection agency with a Consumer Credit Licence from the OFT

http://www.tenroncreditmanagement.co.uk/consumer/

Comment

Asking for payment but nothing about any further actions if I don't.

Comment

I'd wait and see what they do next, tbh it could be nothing or it could be something so wait till they write, then you'll see how genuine they are (or aren't)...
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by steuts View Post
          Asking for payment but nothing about any further actions if I don't.
          Was the letter asking you to pay a debt you do or don't recognise?

Tenron is a new business set up in October 2013 (4 months old). The owner has been a Director at Wescot, Moorcroft, Advantis and bcw. He's also worked for Scotcall, and spent eleven years at Equifax. Before that he was a legal executive with a firm of solicitors. So his CV suggests that he has set up his own business based in Glasgow as a retirement hobby (hope I'm not being ageist here).

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/neilwebb

His business partner was the development manager for dlc (Hillesdon), The Lewis Group and MacKenzie Hall

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/graemelinaker

They may be a new name to us but they have ample experience in the debt collection industry.

Comment

Still run by idiots mind you! Having experience doesn't make their actions "right"
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Perhaps I should have more accurately said that they have ample experience of Treating Customers Unfairly

Comment

Wow, just goes to show, they stick together !!

Comment

Originally posted by steuts View Post
                  Wow, just goes to show, they stick together !!
                  Shit always sticks.

Comment

Working...
                  X