GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A Plea for help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Plea for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Plea for help

G'day everyone.

I am looking for a Mercers Default Notice from 2007 circa March.

If anyone has one and would be prepared to let me have a copy i would be most grateful as it is needed to prove errors within the notices.

Cheers

Please contact me if you have these documents

Re: A Plea for help

I think we have September 2009 as the closest

Garlok

Comment

Cheers Garlok,

Ive got one from 2000, 2008 and 2009, but the oppo is saying thats not 2007 which of course is right, the crux is that they have the first page but not the second as the second will show the failings in the notice as it departs from the regulations.

So to cross all the Ts and dot all Is i need to really find one from 2007 to really nail em

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
        G'day everyone.

I am looking for a Mercers Default Notice from 2007 circa March.

If anyone has one and would be prepared to let me have a copy i would be most grateful as it is needed to prove errors within the notices.

Cheers

Please contact me if you have these documents
        I have half a dozen DNs from Mercers from 2009 onwards - do you have Tippex in your chambers? Oooops. Maybe not a good idea

Comment

Hmmm now where did I see one......

I think in LB in their document database in barclays section - need to be VIP though - anyone anyone?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorted!

---> Barclaycard/Mercers Default Notices

You can read that as a guest.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Sorted!

---> Barclaycard/Mercers Default Notices

You can read that as a guest.
              Yay. Go Niddy Go

Comment

ahhh im needing one that the person is prepared to disclose for court.

so that one may be tricky unless i can get hold of the owner of it

Comment

As I said bear with me on it. You know him anyway don't you?

I'll make contact and pass your email addy over via pm in morning mate. Am up at 4am so I do it then.

Comment

My PM to him:

Hi,

I was reading your thread here ( http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...efault-Notices ) and wonder if you would mind helping us to beat HFO in a large case, ie we'd need you to help by offering to provide that default notice from your thread.

We're dealing with Paul from Removed by Admin, whom has asked me to contact you as he cannot make contact here for whatever reason (ex username pt2537). If you don't mind, could you please send Paul an email direct: Removed by Admin or visit our thread on it, on our forum, here: A Plea for help - allaboutFORUMS

Thanks for any help you can offer, regardless of forum backgrounds and previous history please consider helping us, at the end of the day this could add another nail in HFO's coffin which would be great!

Kind regards

Niddy
                    allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Did this get sorted? Some of Barclays documentation has in tiny print on it a date somewhere near bottom corners like printers' marks or, guessing, an approval date? Normaly significantly earlier than the date of the letter or doc.

If necessary i will check our Mercers notices??

Garlok

Comment

Have had two new kiddies on the block today by phone. However found a site the debt collectors compaints register which has a rogues gallery.

Looked up HFO and it would seem that in May of this year their licence was about to be revoked by OFT. Anyone confirm this?

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                          Looked up HFO and it would seem that in May of this year their licence was about to be revoked by OFT. Anyone confirm this?

Garlok
                          Correct. Issued with a MTR by the OFT.

Waiting to see what the outcome of any decision on the back of that is ATM.

Paul has been looking for cases involving them, as I think he has some input?

HFO Taking Action Against You - allaboutFORUMS
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh, and Niddy has offered to throw a party if they get their licence revoked.

Also see: OFT threatens Roxburghe's licence
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks rizzle.

I posted here because I was aware that Paul had been looking and Niddy mentioned it above. My stuff is unrelated to HFO but the comments on that register were interesting.

regards
                              Garlok

Comment

Working...
                              X