GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mackenzie Hall/Capquest Rotfl - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mackenzie Hall/Capquest Rotfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackenzie Hall/Capquest Rotfl

Phoned Mackenzie Hall and asked what date the catalogue debt was from and they said 2007.

Phoned Capquest and asked the same to be told 2007.

Phoned shop direct financial services and told them i am being hounded by Mackenzie Hall debt collection agency.

A lady said the debt is littlewoods for £1100 and i said i thought it was Kay's? she said Kay's is part of littlewoods group.

I asked about the catalogue debt and she said the account was written off in 1997 and sold to a debt collection agency.

Capquest / Mackenzie Hall said the catalogue was from 2007 and that's what confused me and the wife as she said 1995.

Capquest / Mackenzie Hall said the catalogue debt is from 2007 but they were lying to us.

The idiots said the catalogue debt is 2007 wich it isnt becouse i know its 1997 the 2007 date is when they bought the debt rotfl.

Talk about Capquest / Mackenzie Hall being morons idiots retards and anything else you can think of?

I pointed out that i phoned shop direct financial services and they said the debt is from 1997 and they said no its 2007 and i said why? they said that's when Capqest bought the debt.

They said its not statue barred because the debt was bought in 2007 and it won't be statue barred until 2013 o0.

I explained 1997 debt sold then they both finally got it??????

So they are getting in touch with shop direct financial services to confirm this but they did sound a little pissed when i laughed at them.

Once this is confirmed we will write to you and tell you this, i said i already bloody know its statue barred because it was statute barred in 2003 rotfl.

There is no default on my wife's credit file and she said not everyone puts a default on.

I said it was on and its dropped off but i had a good laugh.

They seemed rather annoyed at me taking the piss but it was fun to get my own back.

Re: Mackenzie Hall/Capquest Rotfl

haha - you gotta laugh really....

Its a joke. Well done though
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Me and the wife have Lowell chasing us for a Capital one credit card each.

Still waiting for the cca but none have show up and i doubt they ever will

So all out debt collectors won't have received a penny from us and will be written off.

And thanks

Comment

The wife's Capital one credit card was declared statue barred by Lowell today.

They phoned up to let her know the good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogiemaster View Post

How kind of the Lowell Group to let you know!

Comment

That's gotta be a first for them.

Comment

Either someone at Lowells has gone completely mad - which is not exactly impossible - or it was part of a cunning plan to get the debtor to acknowledge the debt.

Comment

Working...
              X