GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dca respond to cca request with digital application. Enforceable? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dca respond to cca request with digital application. Enforceable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dca respond to cca request with digital application. Enforceable?

Hello I am new to this forum and I'm looking for some help I recently had a credit card debt sent to dca (rockwell) I had many debts around that time i asked them to send me a CCA which I requested via a template on this site to clarify where and when the debt came from they have responded with my digital signature application saying they cannot send me a hard copy as I applied to this online is this still enforceable I see there I was a change in legislation date relating to digital signatures for your information my credit application was early 2009, I would be really grateful for any help thank you Matt

Re: Scan respond to cca request with digital application. Enforceable?

Sorry the thread title should be dca not scan resond to cca request (preidictive spelling on)

Comment

welcome to AAD

Can you give us some more information please

who was the original creditor?

How much is the debt?

Are you sure you applied for this when you they say you did?

Comment

Thanks for your response the original creditor was Vanquis bank I did have a credit card from them around that time the debt got passed on to a few different debt collection agencies some got paid off then ut quiet for about 18 months then I received the first letter from rockwell. The amount they quote is outstanding is £656

Comment

Originally posted by mam014 View Post
          Sorry the thread title should be dca not scan resond to cca request (preidictive spelling on)
          Hi mam014 and welcome from me too What would you like me to change the title to?
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hello guys thanks for welcome please change the s
            first word in title from scan to dca, thanks. Matt

Comment

Hello guys thanks for welcome please change the s
              first word in title from scan to dca, thanks. Matt
              Done
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Re: dca respond to cca request with digital application. Enforceable?

As far as im aware, someone will confirm, digital signatures after 2005 became enforceable, if yours is 2009, then sadly it may well be the case. Send it to Niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and he will confirm.

Dont blank anything out, he needs to see it in its complete form.
                Last edited by SXGuy; 5 August 2013, 05:57.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for your response the original creditor was Vanquis bank I did have a credit card from them around that time the debt got passed on to a few different debt collection agencies some got paid off then ut quiet for about 18 months then I received the first letter from rockwell. The amount they quote is outstanding is £656
                  So are you saying you think this has been paid off? Could this balance be charges? Did it have ppi?

Comment

Re: dca respond to cca request with digital application. Enforceable?

Thanks for your help. I think there must be some charges in the fee As I the limit was only £500 and a lot was paid off it at the time ( i didn't have PPI on it) Can I get or am I entitled to the breakdown of the fee given me? I will scan a copy of the letter etc tomorrow when i am at work with a scanner and send it to the niddy@ email address you gave me

Comment

Working...
                    X