GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit introducing themselves - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit introducing themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit introducing themselves

Got a letter from 1st Credit introducing themselves, and informing me that they had taken over my MBNA account, and that I should now deal with them directly.

Nothing wrong with that other that the fact that they bought this account from MBNA six years ago, have been chasing this debt with me ever since.

I wonder if it is anything to do with dropping off my credit file in March?

Alan

Re: 1st Credit introducing themselves

possibly

Comment

Has the debt been chased by various DCAs on behalf of 1st Credit for all these years? Sometimes when a DCA hands it back to the creditor they re-introduce themselves and ask you to deal with them direct in future. This is what Capital One keep doing to me every time a DCA gives up. I think they just want to make it clear that if you ever decide to pay up, the money should go to them and not anyone else. Dream on 1st Credit

Comment

Is it statute barred if its that old.... Or you been paying into it?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Its always been with 1st Credit, and I had an arrangement with them for the first couple of years, until I found out about requesting CCA, so it is not statute barred yet.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by alangee View Post
            Its always been with 1st Credit, and I had an arrangement with them for the first couple of years, until I found out about requesting CCA, so it is not statute barred yet.

Alan
            last payment date?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It looks like it was December 2008.

Alan

Comment

Working...
              X